LONDON, Feb. 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Globally, LEDs are gaining traction because of improved cost, design, and performance. The LED lighting market in the automotive industry is growing as LEDs are starting to be utilized in mass market vehicles and lighting suppliers look to provide innovative LED solutions to be used in advanced lighting technologies like adaptive lighting systems and light-sensing daylight running lights. This study provides a 360-degree view of the LED lighting market for the A&B, C, D, E&F, G, and SUV vehicle segments with an assessment of the current scenario and future market opportunities. A picture of the global hot spots is provided as well as a discussion of how certain Mega Trends will impact this market. The study period is 2013–2021.
Key Questions this Study will Answer
- Is the market for LED technology in the automotive industry poised to grow? Who are the market participants in the different segments?
- With growing interest in LED technology, how swift will penetration be in each vehicle segment? Which segment will take the most market share?
- Which geographic regions are growing and which regions have reached stable growth?
- What are the advanced lighting technologies expected to propel the growth of LED lighting market?
- What are the future opportunities for LED technology in the automotive industry? What can be done by the lighting companies to leverage these opportunities?
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3113620/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48