LONDON, Feb. 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- This study provides an overview of the Nigerian and Angolan offshore oil and gas paints and coatings markets through 2019. More than 150 companies participate in the Nigerian market, of note Berger Paints, Portland Paints and Products, CAP PLC, DN Meyer PLC, and International Paints. In Angola 25 companies participate, led by Hempel, Azko Nobel, Dekro, Sigma Coatings, and International Paints. At the total market level, this research outlines market drivers and restraints, forecasts and trends, and a market share with competitive analysis. Then, each country is examined separately in terms of volume forecasts and market share by segment (marine, industrial protective, and can and coil). The study concludes with strategic recommendations.
- The Nigerian and Angolan offshore oil and gas paints and coatings markets will grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of % and % respectively until 2019.
- More than companies participate in the Nigerian market, and the most notable participants are Berger Paints, Portland Paints and Products, CAP PLC, DN Meyer PLC,
and International Paints.
- In Angola, companies participate in the market, and the notable participants are Hempel, Azko Nobel, Dekro, Sigma Coatings, and International Paint.
- Local production in Nigeria supplied % to % of the local demand, leaving the remainder supplied through imports. In Angola, only % of offshore oil and gas paints
and coatings are manufactured locally, the remainder is imported.
- The distribution of local brands supported by sales of international brands will ensure long term growth in the Nigerian and Angolan markets.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3085905/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers