27 Sep, 2021, 07:00 ET
NEW YORK, Sept. 27, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The online tutoring market is poised to grow by $ 153.07 bn during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of 16% during the forecast period, according to Technavio. The report offers an up-to-date analysis and to know exact growth variance and the Y-O-Y growth rate - Request a free sample report.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Ambow Education Holding Ltd., China Distance Education Holdings Ltd., D2L Corp., iTutorGroup, K12 Inc., Pearson Plc, TAL Education Group, Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd., Varsity Tutors LLC, and Vedantu Innovations Pvt. Ltd. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The growing importance of stem education has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, threats from open-source and private tutoring might hamper market growth.
Online Tutoring Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
- Language Courses
- Other Courses
- North America
- South America
Learn more about the additional trends impacting the future of the market and the positive and negative consequences on the businesses. Download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40595
Related Reports on Consumer Discretionary Include:
K-12 Online Tutoring Market -The K-12 online tutoring market has the potential to grow by USD 62.94 million during 2021-2025, and the market's growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 11.21%. Download a free sample report now!
After-school Tutoring Market -The after-school tutoring market in China value is projected to grow by USD 53.31 billion at a CAGR of 13.75% during 2021-2025. Download a free sample report now!
Online Tutoring Market 2021-2025: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our online tutoring market report covers the following areas:
- Online Tutoring Market size
- Online Tutoring Market trends
- Online Tutoring Market industry analysis
This study identifies strong global demand for test preparation as one of the prime reasons driving the online tutoring market growth during the next few years.
Online Tutoring Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the Online Tutoring Market. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the Online Tutoring Market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile, and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Online Tutoring Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist online tutoring market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the online tutoring market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the online tutoring market
- Analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of online tutoring market vendors
Table Of Contents :
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Courses
- Market segments
- Comparison by Courses
- STEM - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Language courses - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Other courses - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Courses
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Ambow Education Holding Ltd.
- China Distance Education Holdings Ltd.
- D2L Corp.
- K12 Inc.
- Pearson Plc
- TAL Education Group
- Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd.
- Varsity Tutors LLC
- Vedantu Innovations Pvt. Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio's report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio's comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]
Share this article