NASHUA, N.H., Oct. 22 /PRNewswire/ -- Ektron Inc., a web content management (WCM), social and marketing optimization software and solutions provider announced today that Stephen Powers, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research, Inc., a leading expert on multiple aspects of enterprise content management, will deliver the keynote address at Ektron's Annual Synergy worldwide customer conference to be held November 7th through November 10th, at the Loews Portofino Hotel in Orlando, Florida.
The Synergy 2010 keynote address from Stephen Powers titled, WCM: Moving Beyond Web, Content and Management, will focus on the transformation of WCM into a platform that supports interactive customer engagement across multiple channels. Powers will address the rising expectations of customers and resulting complexity of content-driven platforms as well as the following key discussion points:
- Why WCM has become about more than just managing content, but rather leveraging content to achieve business goals.
- How Web content management systems have become the connective tissue of an ecosystem that supports interactive, engaging experiences.
- The issues around people, process, and technology that you need to know as you create your online content strategy.
"Synergy has become a strategic event for partners and customers to learn about the future multi-channel and web experience trends," said Bill Rogers, founder and CEO of Ektron. "Stephen Powers has many years of experience in information technology management and customer software applications. His market perspectives and insights will be invaluable for our worldwide customers and partners."
Also speaking at Synergy 2010:
- Darden Restaurants about the use of social technologies in consumer marketing
- Lionbridge Technologies about the integration of its Freeway localization portal
- United Nations International Trade Centre about its WCM selection and Web project discovery phases
- Webtrends about the integration of Ektron with its Web analytics solution to optimize online results
Other highlights of Synergy 2010 include:
- One-on-One Consultations
- Marketing optimization sessions that will drive revenue growth
- Web content management best practices to improve operational efficiency
- Techniques for using social software to build customer loyalty
- Town Hall Meeting and Ektron Road Map
- Customer Case Studies
- Partner Presentations
More information about Synergy may be found at http://synergy.ektron.com.
Ektron Inc. has innovated web technology since 1998. By integrating web content management (WCM), marketing optimization and social software, Ektron's software and solutions improve operational efficiency, drive revenue growth and build customer loyalty. Ektron empowers marketers to create, publish and optimize web content that engages, converts and retains customers. Developers benefit from Ektron's extensibility and commitment to the Microsoft .NET framework. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, with offices in Australia, Canada, Singapore and the United Kingdom, Ektron has more than 8,000 customers worldwide including Carnegie Hall, Diageo, Home Depot, International Chamber of Commerce, Kodak, Microsoft, NASDAQ, National Health Services UK, Saint-Gobain, The Law Society, and the University of Notre Dame. For more information, please visit www.ektron.com, www.ektron.co.uk or www.ektron.com.au.
Ektron, the Ektron logo and eIntranet are trademarks of Ektron Inc. Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
SOURCE Ektron Inc.