LONDON, Dec. 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Anaplastic Oligoastrocytoma - Pipeline Review, H2 2016
Global Markets Direct's latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Anaplastic Oligoastrocytoma – Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides an overview of the Anaplastic Oligoastrocytoma (Oncology) pipeline landscape.
Anaplastic oligoastrocytoma is a brain tumor that forms when two types of cells in the brain, called oligodendrocytes and astrocytes, rapidly increase in number to form a mass. These brain cells are known as glial cells, which normally protect and support nerve cells in the brain. Symptoms include seizures, headaches, and personality changes. Other symptoms vary by location and size of the tumor. Treatment includes chemotherapy and surgery.
Global Markets Direct's Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Anaplastic Oligoastrocytoma – Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Anaplastic Oligoastrocytoma (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Anaplastic Oligoastrocytoma (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Anaplastic Oligoastrocytoma and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase II and Phase I stages are 4 and 3 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase I stages comprises 1 molecules, respectively.Anaplastic Oligoastrocytoma.
Anaplastic Oligoastrocytoma (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Anaplastic Oligoastrocytoma (Oncology).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Anaplastic Oligoastrocytoma (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Anaplastic Oligoastrocytoma (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Anaplastic Oligoastrocytoma (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Anaplastic Oligoastrocytoma (Oncology)
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Anaplastic Oligoastrocytoma (Oncology).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Anaplastic Oligoastrocytoma (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4423657/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/anaplastic-oligoastrocytoma---pipeline-review-h2-2016-300374125.html