BETHESDA, Md., Aug. 2, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Given its continued success, The Almanac of American Politics is pleased to announce the new 2018 Edition, the 24th in the storied Almanac collection, shipping in August, 2017. The 2018 edition of the Almanac provides more in-depth political insights and data than ever before, and includes a multitude of new features. Some highlights are:
- The Brookings Institute's Vital Statistics tables on Members of Congress;
- The first-ever Almanac Presidential and Vice-Presidential profiles on Donald J. Trump and Mike Pence by Michael Barone;
- Unprecedented campaign finance data on spending by all Senate and House members in their most recent election, including all-new listings of the "outside money" spent in those contests;
- All new Census data featuring updated veteran status data, new health insurance data and new public assistance data;
- Updated redistricting maps;
- And a refreshed layout, and new "Almanac Vote Ratings" for all Members of Congress.
About The Almanac of American Politics: The Almanac of American Politics is the unparalleled reference for the people, places, and perceptions that are reshaping American Politics. The 2018 Almanac remains the gold standard for accurate, accessible, usable political information, relied on by everyone involved, invested, or interested in American politics.
More information at: http://www.thealmanacofamericanpolitics.com
Note: Columbia Books & Information Services, publishers of The Almanac of American Politics, is also pleased to announce the complete digitized archives of the Almanac from its first edition in 1972 to the current 2018 edition. The digital collection gives users access to each edition of the Almanac at the click of a button allowing them to quickly and effortlessly track the course of political careers through more than 40 years of in-depth profiles of every Governor, Senator, and House member and demographic information for every state and district, including information from the Census Bureau's American Community Survey, with categories of economic, occupational, social and geographic data.
About Columbia Books & Information Services (CBIS): CBIS is a leading provider of compliance information, training and in-depth data across a range of areas including associations, nonprofits, grants, government relations, FDA, federal contracting, energy, paint contracting and meeting planning.
For more than 40 years CBIS has provided users with compliance resources and training, print directories, online databases, and customized data delivery. For more information visit us at: https://www.columbiabooks.com/
Contact: Matthew Barnes
Phone: (240) 235-0277
SOURCE Columbia Books & Information Services (CBIS)