LONDON, Jan. 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- This BCC Research report quantifies the market for smart antennas, presenting the forecasts for antennas for 2014 through 2019 on a volume and value basis. The multiplicity of influencing factors and the nature of players involved are also covered in this report.
Use this report to:
- Identify market size by key classification criteria in terms of dollars and unit sales.
- Identify market size by antenna technology in terms of dollars and unit sales.
- Examine crucial, innovative breakthroughs by means of a detailed patent analysis.
- Identify market size by geographical regions in terms of dollars and unit sales.
- The global antenna market reached $14.2 billion in 2013 and $15.1 billion in 2014. This market should grow to $19.9 billion in 2019, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.7% from 2014 to 2019.
- The global antenna shipments market reached nearly 12.5 billion units in 2013 and 14.1 billion units in 2014. This market should grow to roughly 26 billion units in 2019, with a CAGR of 13% from 2014 to 2019.
- BCC Research also forecasts that high-bandwidth applications will have a significant role to play, especially in the growth of the smart antenna market.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/175860/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers