NEW YORK, May 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The global antifog additives market is projected to reach USD 1.74 billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 7.3% between 2015 and 2020. The increasing demand for antifog agricultural films from the agricultural sector in the emerging economies such as China and India is influencing the growth of this market.
"Food packaging films is the fastest-growing application segment of the Global Antifog Additives market"
Food packaging films and agricultural films are two major applications of antifog additives. The food packaging films segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. This growth is mainly attributed to the increase in demand of packed food items and agricultural films, in the developing economies such as China and India.
"North America is leading the Global Antifog Additives market"
North America is leading the global antifog additives market, and this dominance is expected to continue till 2020. The U.S. and Canada are the key countries in this region, consuming more than 80% of the demand for antifog additives in North America. The North American antifog additives market is expected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2015 to 2020, owing to the rising demand for antifog films from the agricultural and food packaging sectors in this region. Rising awareness about health and safety is another major factor influencing the growth of the antifog additives market in North America.
Break-up of profiles of primary participants for the report:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 45 %, Tier 2 – 35%, Tier 3 – 20%
- By Designation – C level – 33%, Director level – 25%, Others – 42%
- By Region – North America - 45%, Europe – 30%, Asia-Pacific – 20%, RoW – 5%
This study estimates the market value for antifog additives during the forecast period (2015-2020). As a part of quantitative analysis, the study segments the market by different applications of antifog additives at country level, with the current market estimation and forecast till 2020. Major countries covered in this report include China, Japan, India, Brazil, Germany, France, the U.K., Canada, Mexico, and the U.S. Similarly, by application this market is classified into food packaging films, agricultural films, and others.
Further, as a part of the qualitative analysis, the research provides a comprehensive review of major market drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges. It also discusses competitive strategies adopted by different market players, such Akzo Nobel N.V. (Netherlands), Croda International Plc. (U.K.), Clariant AG (Switzerland), Evonik Industries (Germany), PolyOne Corporation (U.S.), A. Schulman, Inc. (U.S), Ashland Inc. (U.S.), and Corbion N.V. (Netherlands)
With the given market data, MarketsandMarkets offers customizations as per the company's specific needs.
Reasons to buy this report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players, value chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the antifog additives market; high-growth regions; and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on antifog additives offered by top players in the antifog additives market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the antifog additives market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets – the report analyzes the market for antifog additives across varied regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the antifog additives market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies, product portfolios, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the global antifog additives market
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03793808-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/anti-fog-additives-market-by-application--type--region---global-forecast-to-2020-300265422.html