SAN FRANCISCO, June 5, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global anti-wrinkle products market size is anticipated to reach USD 29.77 billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of 5.7%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing geriatric population and rising disposable income are expected to propel the demand over the projected period. Asia Pacific has been the largest market for anti-wrinkle products. Rising awareness about physical appearance across countries, such as South Korea, Japan and India, have led to an inflated demand for anti-wrinkle creams and serums in the region. However, a major chunk of Asian population prefers natural and organic essential oils, such as sweet almond and geranium oil. Serums and oil-based products are witnessing high demand across the globe. Thus, manufacturers are focusing on the development of such products.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Asia Pacific anti-wrinkle products market is said to witness the fastest CAGR of 6.3% from 2019 to 2025 owing to growing disposable income levels and geriatric population in the region
- South Korea accounted for the highest market share in 2018 due to high R&D expenditure on technological advancements in the sector and consumer preference for organic products
- European countries, such as Italy and Germany are also likely to register healthy growth over the forecast period due to growing geriatric population base
- Hyper & supermarkets held the major share; while the online distribution channel will record the highest CAGR from 2019 to 2025 due to ease of payment and rise in digitalization of payments
- Manufacturers are focusing on achieving optimum business growth by implementing strategies, such as M&A, joint ventures, capacity expansion, product development, promotion of key product brands, and increased R&D investments
Read 110 page research report with TOC on "Anti-Wrinkle Products Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Oils, Serums, Lotions), By Distribution Channel (Hyper & Supermarkets, Online, Specialty Stores, Convenience Stores), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/anti-wrinkle-products-market
For instance, Kiehl's introduced its night recovery concentrate, an elixir oil product infused with lavender oil to improve firmness and elasticity of the skin. Similarly, Clinique launched its repair serum suitable for all skin types to reduce puffiness and slower the aging process. Continuous product launches by the manufacturers with an aim to cater to various consumer-specific problems are expected to drive the growth of the global market. The industry is highly competitive in terms of product offerings and pricing. Major companies in the market are benefitted by their acknowledged buyer base and goodwill in the market. In recent years, the market has been experiencing several technological innovations, especially in the product formulation. Companies like L'Oreal, Innisfree, Allergen, Estée Lauder's, and Beiersdof focus on improving the effectiveness of anti-aging creams, serums, etc. to attract more consumers.
Grand View Research has segmented the global anti-wrinkle products market on the basis of product, distribution channel, and region:
- Anti-wrinkle Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 - 2025)
- Anti-wrinkle Products Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 - 2025)
- Hypermarket & Supermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Anti-wrinkle Products Region Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Middle East and Africa
- Central and South America
Find more research reports on Consumer Goods Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Beauty And Personal Care Surfactants Market – The market driven by the rise in demand for sunscreens, bio-based, and anti-ageing products. Rising awareness regarding the advantages of skin friendly products in personal care industry is anticipated to further fuel the growth.
- Activated Charcoal Supplement Market – The activated charcoal supplement market growth is propelled by the medical uses of charcoal supplement. Activated charcoal capsules are extensively used to treat food poisoning and oral overdose, which follows oral ingestion.
- Smart Diapers Market – The global smart diapers market is driven by increasing adoption of technology with an aim to support the nuclear and working families with respect to baby care.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.