LONDON, Nov. 9, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
The Report, "Anticoagulants-Competitive Landscape, & Pipeline Insights, 2015" analyzes that Anticoagulants has lot of future scope and potential in the market. Mostly anticoagulants are being used in Venous Thromboembolism and Atrial Fibrillation. There are 16 anticoagulants in pipeline for venous thromboembolism, Atrial Fibrillation, Acute Coronary Syndrome, Stroke and Myocardial Infarction.The new report analysis predicts that global VTE therapeutics market was worth USD 4 billion in 2014 and expected to reach USD 5.5 billion by 2018 with a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 8.29%.The report analysis forecasts that global Atrial Fibrillation market will reach on its peak value USD 13.28 billion in 2018 from USD 7.86 billion in 2014 with compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14%.The Anticoagulants' market is expected to decline after 2018 as many anticoagulants are going to be generic.
Please note: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated mode of therapy.
- Overview of Anticoagulants, which includes its physiology, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment.
- Report has covered the worldwide market of Anticoagulants, information of marketed molecules including patent expiry and detail profiling of Pipeline assets
- Anticoagulants annual sales and forecasted sales of major player still 2018
- Venous Thromboembolism and Atrial Fibrillation annual estimates and forecasts are provided along with historical analysis
- Detailed epidemiology for every region as well as trends in epidemiology and Information of Antidotes for Anticoagulants which are in pipeline
- Pipeline analysis: Comprehensive data split across different phases and emerging trends and therapeutic assessments by molecule type, route and mechanism of action
- The new Anticoagulant report includes strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, opportunities, barriers, challenges and regulatory hurdles for the Anticoagulants market.
Reasons to buy
- The Anticoagulant report covers complete Market and Pipeline intelligence and understanding over therapeutics development for Anticoagulants
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Anticoagulants
- The Anti-coagulants report helps to develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving for Anticoagulants market
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Anticoagulants pipeline in-depth
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- Identifying the upcoming leaders in the Anticoagulants market in the coming years.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3365846/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers