LONDON, Oct. 26, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Treating thrombosis – new analysis showing trends, R&D and revenue forecasts
See the future of antithrombotic medicines. For those treatments you can now get new sales predictions, also exploring research and development. Discover business potentials. And assess results, trends, technologies, therapies and opportunities.
Visiongain's updated report forecasts those revenues to 2025 at overall world market, submarket, product and national level. You stay ahead in data on treating thrombotic disorders, finding commercial prospects to benefit your research, analyses and influence.
Please read on to explore those drug sales and find what that industry could earn in future.
Forecasts to 2025 and other analyses explain and predict the antithrombotics market
Why miss data you need? Why struggle to find it? Instead our report gives you revenue forecasts to 2025, also with recent results, growth rates, market shares and discussions.
That study also shows 84 tables, 69 charts and two interviews with authorities in that field.
There you assess the future of treatments to prevent blood clotting and dissolve blood clots. And the following sections explain what our new investigation gives.
Forecasting of that world market and its segments – what does the future hold?
What're the secrets of that industry's progress? Discover in our report overall world revenue prediction to 2025 for antithrombotic medicines, with discussions.
Also find individual revenue forecasts to 2025 for eight therapeutic submarkets at world level:
• Antiplatelet agents
• Fibrinolytic treatments.
And you get forecasts for these anticoagulant drug classes:
• Direct factor Xa inhibitors
• Direct thrombin inhibitors
• Vitamin K antagonists
• Other therapeutics (grouped forecast).
There assess outlooks for sales expansion, hearing where you could profit. You investigate competition and rising sales. And you examine the clinical and commercial possibilities.
And also find top medicines' potentials.
Predictions of leading products' sales
How will individual drugs perform to 2025 at world level? Our study forecasts revenues of 14 brands. Assess products, including these:
• Aspirin Cardio
There you find drugs and years with highest predicted sales. You also examine competitors. So discover what's happening, understanding challenges, trends, competition and opportunities.
That work also shows geographical revenue predictions.
National markets – what outlooks for revenues?
In developed and developing countries, many opportunities for producers and sellers of antithrombotic medicines will occur from 2015 to 2025. See where, how and what's possible.
Our analyses show you individual revenue forecasts to 2025 for 11 national markets:
• United States (US)
• EU leaders – Germany, France, the UK, Italy and Spain (EU5)
• BRIC nations – Brazil, Russia, India and China.
There you explore progress, needs and opportunities. What events change that market? Our work shows you, discussing trends and demands.
Events affecting developers, producers and sellers of those cardiovascular medicines
That report also explains issues, forces and events affecting the antithrombotics industry and market from 2015, including these:
• Progress and outlooks for preventing and treating thrombosis, pulmonary embolism, stroke, acute coronary syndrome (ACS) and related cardiovascular disorders
• Expanding patient populations stimulating demand for those blood regulating medicines
• Competition from generics and biosimilars, including discussion of regulatory guidelines for biosimilar low-molecular-weight heparin (LMWH).
And these issues, among others:
• Governmental healthcare spending and effects on that market's performance
• R&D in antiplatelet agents, anticoagulants, heparins, vitamin K antagonists, direct thrombin inhibitors, direct factor Xa agents, fibrinolytics and other antithrombotics
• Development of antidotes for anticoagulation drugs, and the commercial effects.
There you investigate what stimulates and restrains that industry and affects its results.
Analysis of companies and potential for rising sales – what revenues possible?
What happens next? Our study predicts that world market will rise to $22.4bn in 2019, with high revenues from 2015 to 2025.
You also see what organisations hold most potential:
• Boehringer Ingelheim
• Johnson & Johnson
And also these firms, among others:
• The Medicines Company
• Eli Lilly
• Bristol-Myers Squibb.
From 2015, new treatments and demands from patients, doctors and payers encourage investments, medical advances and higher revenues from that applied haematology.
Ways Antithrombotic Drugs: World Industry and Market Prospects 2015-2025 helps
In particular, our new investigation gives you this knowledge:
• Antithrombotic revenues to 2025 at overall world level, and also for 8 submarkets and 14 products – assess outlooks for production, marketing and sales
• Forecasts to 2025 for 11 national markets in the Americas, Europe and Asia – investigate developed and developing countries for potential revenues
• Prospects for established competitors, rising companies and new entrants – explore portfolios, results, strategies, R&D and outlooks for success
• Review of R&D by therapy group – investigate progress in research and development, finding technological and medical potentials
• Interviews with other authorities – discover what experts in that field think, say and do, helping you stay ahead
• Analysis of what stimulates and restrains that industry and market – assess challenges and strengths, helping you compete and gain advantages.
Information found nowhere else, helping your searches, analyses and plans
Our study gives independent analysis. There you get competitive intelligence found only in our work, finding where progress and money lie. You see what's possible from 2015.
With that data you're less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity. And find in our report how you could save time and effort, also helping your planning, decisions, authority and competing.
Trying our report now lets you discover antithrombotic opportunities and predictions
Our new investigation is for everyone analysing medications for thrombosis treatment and prevention. There you discover trends, discussions and sales predictions. Avoid missing out in commercial knowledge. So please get that report here now.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2911216/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers