LONDON, Jan. 9, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Use this report to:
- Analyze the global market for antithrombotic/anticoagulant drugs and the different segments for treating thrombotic disease.
- View competitive analyses of recent developments and current trends in the developed global antithrombotic/anticoagulant drugs market.
- Evaluate valuable resources in the operations of pharmacy and, more specifically, automated pharmacy processes.
- Discuss the major players in each of the regional markets and explain the global drivers, current products, challenges and regional dynamics of the market.
- The global market for antithrombotic/anticoagulant drugs should reach $27.3 billion by 2021 from $18.9 billion in 2016, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.6%, from 2016 to 2021.
- The North American antithrombotic/anticoagulant drugs market is expected to grow from nearly $8.0 billion in 2016 to nearly $11.0 billion in 2021, a CAGR of 6.6% for the period 2016-2021.
- The antithrombotic/anticoagulant drugs market in Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow from $3.7 billion in 2016 to roughly $6.3 billion in 2021, a CAGR of 11.2% for the period 2016-2021.
Introduction & Scope
STUDY GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
The objectives of the study are to present a comprehensive look at antithrombotic/anticoagulant drugs for treating thrombotic disease, quantify the global market for these drugs and its market segments, and forecast market and segment growth over the next five years.
REASONS FOR DOING THIS STUDY
This BCC Research study is presented to increase the awareness of antithrombotic/anticoagulant drugs to treat thrombotic disease and other diseases that
are linked to thrombotic disease. The study analyzes (1) select antithrombotic/anticoagulant drugs for treating various thrombotic diseases in coronary artery disease, peripheral vascular disease, valvular heart disease, congestive heart failure and many others; (2) the marketing of these drugs in the global market from different standpoints; and (3) the issues and trends affecting the market.
Antithrombotic/anticoagulant manufacturers, driven by both research breakthroughs and increased recognition of expanding market opportunities, have stepped up the pace of development of products. Because of the evolving nature of this important area of study, executives of product development for antithrombotic/anticoagulant drugs must remain ever vigilant of the changing environment and strive to keep abreast of new and currently used modalities in all facets of the market.
SCOPE OF THE STUDY
This report is a comprehensive business tool designed to provide an in-depth look at antithrombotic/anticoagulant drugs for various cardiovascular applications. The
geographic scope of the report is global, with a special emphasis on individual regions such as the United States, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the rest of world. The report describes the industry, its relationship to the healthcare industry and its participants and future trends.
Categories discussed in the report include:
- Thrombin inhibitors.
All categories are discussed in detail, describing each segment, identifying current products on the market, measuring market size, identifying market drivers, forecasting for 2016 to 2021 and assessing the competitors their market shares.
METHODOLOGY AND INFORMATION SOURCES
The information and analysis presented in this BCC Research report are based on extensive first-hand interviews with primary research sources, including executives,
product managers and clinical specialists in the congestive heart failure drug development space. Background information was obtained from various government
agencies, business and medical journals, trade magazines, and interviews with doctors and nurses involved in the treatment of thrombotic and cardiovascular disease.
Key information from published literature was used to conduct interviews with more than 12 industry participants to validate and obtain expert opinions on current and future trends in the antithrombotic/anticoagulant drug market. Interviews were the primary source of information used to assess market size and were conducted via email and telephone. Interviews were also used to confirm and/or adjust market size and market share estimates, as well as in formulating market projections.
All market data pertain to the global market at the manufacturer's level. Data are expressed in current U.S. dollars. The base year was 2016. Historical data are provided for 2015 and forecast data are provided for 2021. Historical, base year and forecast data are provided for each market segment and subsegment. Market shares are provided for each market segment for the 2014 base year.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4143835/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/antithromboticanticoagulant-drugs-technologies-and-global-markets-300387795.html