DETROIT, July 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Applied Energy Technologies (AET), a preferred supplier of commercial and utility-scale racking systems and one of the top 10 solar racking companies in the United States, announces its exhibition at Intersolar North America July 14-16 at booth 9721. AET will have hands-on display its Rayport™-G ECO ground mount racking system and Rayport™-B ECO roof ballast system from its ECO line of high quality, cost-effective solar mount solutions. AET's Rayport™-I inverter mounting kit, an innovative solution for string inverters, will also be on display.
AET is proud to announce it is now offering an industry-leading 25-year warranty for its Rayport™-B ECO and Rayport™-G ECO racking systems. AET's attendance at Intersolar is preceded by a number of project announcements ranging from highway corridors to EV manufacturing plants.
- Swinerton Renewable Energy selected AET's Rayport™-G ECO for 'Seven Sisters' 22.6 MW installation in Utah,
- AET's Rayport™-G ECO selected for one of the nation's first highway corridor installations in a 282 kW project with SolareAmerica,
- AET's Rayport™-G ECO ground mount system installed for education building in Massachusetts SolarCity project,
- Empower Energies installed AET's Rayport™- B roof ballast system at GM Baltimore operations facility,
- REC Solar selected AET's Rayport™-G ECO ground mount system for 2 MW solar plant project in Vermont,
- AET's Rayport™-B was installed on a St. Louis federal building rooftop for a 128 kW Microgrid Energy project, and
- AET and juwi completed a 3.6 MW solar project in Vermont.
In addition, AET's Rayport™-B ECO roof ballast system achieved UL 2703 listing, and AET expanded its coverage in the U.S. and can now ship a larger percentage of its Rayport™-G ECO ground mount system from California.
AET will host a cocktail hour 3:30pm to 5:00pm Wednesday, July 14th at Intersolar at booth 9721. Be sure to stop by to meet the team, learn more about their racking systems and have a beverage. Intersolar North America is held at the Moscone Center in San Francisco and takes place from July 14 through July 16, 2015. For more information, visit www.intersolar.us.
About Applied Energy Technologies (AET)
Applied Energy Technologies (AET), a leading provider of world-class solar mounting solutions, delivers top quality engineering, manufacturing and installation (EMI) services for bankable utility and commercial-scale solar projects. With an impeccable track record of more than 200 MW in completed projects, 100% on time delivery, 100% on budget, and zero warranty claims, AET meets the highest standards in product manufacturing, design and engineering, and installation required by some of the solar industry's foremost leaders. AET has more than 30 years of product development and engineering experience, and creates mounting solutions that stand up to harsh environmental conditions, meet tough budget constraints, and are fast and easy to install. For more information, visit: http://aetenergy.com/.
SOURCE Applied Energy Technologies (AET)