SAN FRANCISCO, June 9, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- APUS Group, a Beijing-based Android application development company, today announces the launch of APUS User System's brand new flagship mobile browser, APUS Browser, which is available for free on the Google Play Store.
Designed to be fast, small, simple and intuitive, APUS Browser is a power-efficient and lightweight mobile browser that measures in at a tiny 0.06MB download size, and instantly delivers the Internet at its users' fingertips.
APUS Browser leaves a minimal RAM footprint to ensure rapid webpage load times, and offers both an economical and compact user experience to Android users worldwide. Be it on an entry-level or flagship tablet or smartphone, APUS Browser optimizes the performance of the mobile browsing experience across a wide range of device types.
At launch, APUS Browser will include critical optimization and energy-efficient features baked in, which were constructed to optimize the mobile browsing experience:
- 'No image' mode – Loads pages without media elements (photos and videos) to display pages instantly
- Optimized for Low Broadband Speed - APUS Browser loads page elements quickly, even on 2G network connections, which minimizes cellular data usage
- Multi-tab manager – Effortlessly navigate between web page tabs
- Favorite sites shortcuts – Personalize APUS Browser's homepage with customizable shortcuts to your favorite sites
- Favorite search engines – Select your search engine of choice, including Yahoo, Google, Bing, Yandex (Russia), DuckDuckGo, AOL, and Ask.com
- Google Voice search – Search the web with your voice and spare your fingers
- Import bookmarks – Import your Chrome or existing browser's bookmarks
- Tablet compatibility - APUS Browser works not only on smartphones, but also on 7-inch and 10-inch tablets
"This month marks APUS Group's first birthday, which is befitting of an incredibly successful year with more than 150 million users and 100 million active users in the APUS User System by March," said APUS CEO, Li Tao. "Expanding its ecosystem of apps, APUS Group celebrates its first year with the introduction of its second flagship product, a no nonsense browser delivering a truly convenient browsing experience that's power-efficient, user-friendly, and quick for Android users worldwide."
Download APUS Browser: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.apusapps.browser
Screenshots of APUS Browser:
APUS Browser will also be available within APUS Launcher starting today: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.apusapps.launcher&hl=en
About APUS Group
Founded in June 2014 by APUS Group CEO Li Tao, APUS Group's mission is to deliver the world's most intuitive user experience to Android smartphone users worldwide. A Top 10 developer on Google Play, APUS Group develops intelligent critical system apps that collectively embody the APUS User System, an Android-based app ecosystem of APUS products and services, including APUS Launcher, APUS Browser, APUS Notification, APUS Booster+, APUS Flashlight, and APUS Locker. The APUS User System totals 150 million Android users worldwide. Learn more about APUS Group at http://apusapps.com.
SOURCE APUS Group