LONDON, Jan. 23, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- REPORT OBJECTIVES
The report "Aquaponic Farming: Global Market Intelligence (2011-2020)" provides market intelligence on the different market segments, based on component, equipment, and geography. Market size and forecast (2011-2020) has been provided in the report. The primary objectives of this report are to provide 1) comprehensive global market intelligence through detailed segmentation, 2) market size and forecasts, growth rates, market dynamics, industry structure and developments, market situation, trends, 3) detailed analysis of current dynamics and trends, key market players, and strategies in the market, 4) detailed value chain analysis and review of growth factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants, 5) provide emerging opportunities in the market and the future impact of major drivers and restraints of the market and, 6) support decision makers in making cost-effective business decisions.
In our market size and forecast determination efforts, an extensive secondary research was initially completed to gain a good perspective of the market in each region. Extensive primary research was also carried out by interviewing the key executives from the industry. These interviews helped us to fill-in the data gaps after secondary research. Several secondary sources such as encyclopedia, directories, and databases have been used to identify and collect Information useful for this extensive techno-commercial study. The respondents – selected experts from manufacturers and selected suppliers – have been interviewed to obtain and verify critical information as well as to assess the future prospects. The usage of obtained information is based on the perceived reliability by the research team. In many cases, a combination of several sources was used. Sprout Intelligence provides an in-depth analysis of the market segmentation, which is a critical element of the market intelligence reports at Sprout Intelligence.
Executives in marketing, strategic planning and new product development will find such discussions in our reports pertinent and useful. Management consultants, investment bankers, manufacturers, distributors, suppliers, and regulatory authorities are amongst our regular clientele served.
The general DATA SOURCES used in this report are company websites, trade association publications, regulatory authorities, journals, magazines, news websites, press releases, media publications, interaction with industry experts, company executives, research papers, articles, patents, scientific literature, among many others.
KEY FINDINGS FROM THE REPORT
- The global aquaponic farming market is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 10% from 2016 to 2020.
- Currently, there are more than 20,000 aquaponic farming practitioners globally, mainly in North America and Europe.
- Investment in commercial large scale aquaponic farming is hugely increasing due to increasing demand for organic food market.
- The global aquaponic farming market is fairly fragmented with the presence of a few players globally and lack of regional and global companies.
- The major players in the aquaponic farming market are Nelson & Pade Inc, ECF Farmsystems GmbH, Japan Aquaponics, Urban Farms AG, and Aquaponics World LLC among many others.
- Sprout Intelligence expert team estimated that the global aquaponic farming market in 2015 was worth more than USD 500 million.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4364833/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48