Founder Richard Gage, AIA, with host, former Senator Mike Gravel (D-AK) Present Findings at 2pm on September 9, 2010 at National Press Club, Washington, D.C.
WASHINGTON, Sept. 9 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Richard Gage, AIA, Founder of Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth (AE911Truth) with former Senator Gravel, will hold a press conference to present the group's findings and to call for a new investigation into the destruction of the 3 World Trade Center skyscrapers on 9/11. Following the press conference, there will be a Mock Debate during which public statements made by government investigators and other defenders of the official account will be addressed.
"Critically important evidence has emerged after the government building reports were completed," says Senator Gravel.
Gage points to World Trade Center 7, a 47-story building that was not hit by an aircraft, yet collapsed in free-fall acceleration and in a manner consistent with a controlled implosion: "Government investigators at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) have been forced to acknowledge the free-fall descent, an indicting fact, after being presented with analysis by AE911Truth petition signers." Other facts that AE911Truth supporters have uncovered in the course of examining the forensic evidence include:
- The Twin Towers suffered total destruction in 10 to 14 seconds in near free-fall accelerations which can only occur as a result of pre-set demolition explosives.
- More than 100 first responders reported explosions and flashes consistent with pre-set demolitions.
- 90,000 tons of concrete and metal decking were pulverized in mid-air, creating the signature dust clouds of controlled demolitions.
- A massive debris field 1,400 feet in diameter, along with the absence of "pancaked" floors, indicates a very explosive destruction of each tower.
- The presence of several tons of molten metal found in the debris is consistent with the extreme temperatures generated by the use of thermite – an incendiary used to cut through steel like a hot knife through butter.
- An international team of scientists found nano-thermitic composite material in World Trade Center dust samples, providing hard evidence of the presence of advanced energetic materials in the disaster debris.
"The official FEMA and NIST reports provide insufficient, contradictory, and fraudulent accounts of the circumstances of the towers' destruction," says Gage. "We are therefore calling for a grand jury investigation of NIST officials."
An AE911Truth petition calling for a new investigation has been submitted this week to every government representative in Congress. The petition now contains over 1,270 architect/engineer signers – altogether over 10,000 around the world have signed the petition.
Florida State Professor Lance deHaven-Smith, who coined the academic term State Crimes Against Democracy [SCAD] will be providing final comments at the debate.
Thousands of scientists; senior-level military, intelligence and government officials; pilots and aviation professionals; firefighters; scholars and university professors; and 9/11 survivors and their family members share AE911Truth's conclusions (PatriotsQuestion911.com). And today two new 9/11 truth groups, directly engaged with AE911Truth, have emerged: ScientistsFor911Truth.org and MilitaryOfficersFor911truth.org.
AE911Truth's findings comprise an important update to their 9/11: Blueprint for Truth – The Architecture of Destruction, which is available on their website, AE911Truth.org.
This press conference is being given by our petition signers and supporters concurrently in 65 locations around the world including 30 states and 4 countries.
The Washington DC press conference will be accessible via webcast at AE911Truth.org at 2:00pm EDT on September 9, 2010.
To arrange print/broadcast interviews with Richard Gage, AIA, contact Tania Torres at 510-292-4710, or CongressionalOutreachTeam[at]ae911truth.org.
SOURCE Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth