FREMONT, Calif., March 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ArcSoft, Inc., the industry leading software provider of imaging technologies and applications, today announced partnerships with The Hunger Games Trilogy Fansite hungergamestrilogy.net, Celebrity makeup artist and hairstylist Joey Maalouf, actor Eric Henning, and emerging independent cosmetic brands Darling Girl, Evil Shades and Shiro Cosmetics. Together with ArcSoft, this group is creating an amazing fan experience that lets anybody come to the campaign site and become their favorite character in The Hunger Games with an instant one-click makeover. Fans will be able to win daily, weekly and grand prizes worth hundreds of dollars from Sephora, Zappos, and Amazon.
- ArcSoft Perfect365TM – award winning, instant one-click makeover technology revolutionizing photo retouching for the masses.
- Hungergamestrilogy.net – a popular unofficial hunger games fan site updated daily with the latest news about the trilogy books and film series.
- Joey Maalouf – celebrity makeup artist and hairstylist.
- Eric Hennig – professional actor featured in The Vampire Diaries, One Tree Hill, and a number of upcoming Hollywood releases
- Darling Girl Cosmetics – offers mineral-based makeup, lip gloss, lipstick, eye shadow and blushes.
- Evil Shades Cosmetics – A rising star in the cosmetics industry, Evil Shades provides unique, high-quality makeup.
- Shiro Cosmetics – marries "Makeup and Geekery" to offer a perfect blend of attitude and style.
How it works:
From March 9th to March 24th, fans simply visit the campaign site to create a unique, glamorous style worthy of an appearance in The Hunger Games. By "liking" Perfect365 on Facebook and uploading their photos, other users will then vote on the day's most compelling makeover. Daily, weekly, and a grand prize winners will be chosen by the number of votes and the most amazing one-touch makeovers submitted to ArcSoft's Perfect365 Facebook page. Prizes include:
- A daily winner will receive a $20 Fandango gift card
- Three weekly winners will receive Hunger Games-inspired jewelry (http://perfect365.arcsoft.com/hungergames/prizes.html)
- 3 Grand-Prize winners will win a $200 gift card from Amazon.com, Sephora, and Zappos
- Random "grab-bag" prizes, including a date with Eric Hennig, will be selected for all submissions throughout the contest
Campaign page: http://perfect365.arcsoft.com/hungergames/index.html
Perfect365 website: www.perfect365.com
Perfect365 Twitter: www.twitter.com/perfect365
Perfect365 Facebook: www.facebook.com/Perfect365
Hungergamestrilogy website: www.hungergamestrilogy.net
Joey Maalouf Twitter: www.twitter.com/joeymaalouf
Eric Hennig Twitter: www.twitter.com/erichennig21
Evil Shades website: www.evilshades.com
Darling Girl website: www.darlinggirlcosmetics.ecrater.com
Shiro website: www.shirocosmetics.com
ArcSoft, Inc. is an industry leading software developer of multimedia technologies and applications across desktop, mobile and embedded platforms. Working closely with major OEM manufacturers, ArcSoft offers a full line of imaging and video solutions that enhance the features, performance, and user experience of mobile phones, digital cameras, tablets, personal computers, and consumer electronics devices. For further details, visit www.arcsoft.com.
© Copyright 2012 ArcSoft, Inc. All rights reserved. ArcSoft and the ArcSoft logo are registered trademarks of ArcSoft, Inc. All other products and companies named herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
SOURCE ArcSoft, Inc.