KANSAS CITY, Mo., June 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Argus Health Systems, Inc., a leading independent transparent pharmacy benefit administrator, will highlight its Medical Drug Management Service™ (MDMS) in booth #319 at the America's Health Insurance Plans (AHIP) Institute 2012, June 20-22, 2012, at the Calvin L. Rampton Salt Palace Convention Center in Salt Lake City.
MDMS is a solution that can increase compliance through appropriately editing and pricing medical drug claims, control special medical costs, automate drug pricing administration, and reduce manual review of medical drug claims. This highly customizable, rules-based system uses the experience of a PBM to support health plans in developing industry standard rules to direct medical claims, improve detailed clinical review, and validate pricing.
With MDMS, medical claims can be reviewed with the same precision as pharmacy claims, with capabilities including:
- Quick and easy changes to the way you evaluate medical drug claims
- Validation of claims pricing according to your own rules
- Precision of Argus proven pharmacy claim management techniques applied to medical drug claims
- Customizable clinical and pricing rules for drugs with HCPCS Level II codes
- Identification of excessive reimbursements that may result from fraud
- Automatic identification of appropriate intervention opportunities
Learn more during the AHIP Institute, June 20-21 and stop by Argus Health Systems / DST Health Solutions booth #319 for a presentation.About DST HealthCare Holdings, Inc.
About Argus Health Systems, Inc.
Argus is a leading independent provider of healthcare information management services supporting commercial, Medicaid and Medicare Part D with a business model that provides full disclosure and transparency. Argus serves a wide range of clients and key healthcare organizations, including managed care organizations, pharmacy benefit managers and pharmaceutical manufacturers.
DST Media Hotline: 816‐843‐9087
SOURCE Argus Health Systems, Inc.