Industry Technology Leader Aristotle Joins Campaigns and Elections Magazine Honoring Up and Coming Campaign Talent
WASHINGTON, June 25 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Campaigns & Elections' Politics Magazine announced its 2010 Rising Stars winners presented by Aristotle at the Art of Politics Conference in Washington, D.C. last week. Aristotle, a non-partisan company dedicated to delivering the very best in political technology, boasts a number of rising star alumni and has been a sponsor of this prestigious awards ceremony for several years. Dean Phillips, President of Aristotle presented this year's awards.
"We're thrilled to sponsor this dynamic award program which recognizes exceptional, young talent in the political arena," said Phillips. "These winners go on to do great things. Former 'Stars' include David Axelrod, Laura Ingraham, Rahm Emanuel, Alex Castellanos, James Carville, Ed Gillespie, Jim Pinkerton, Ralph Reed, George Stephanopoulos, Donna Brazile and Igor Kyrylenko."
Kyrylenko is now Aristotle's Vice President of International Operations. "Igor directs our overseas technology team, and won the award in 2005 for his work in the 2004 Ukrainian 'Orange Revolution' campaign. The winners of the 'Rising Star' award constitute some of the best new talent in the political arena and we are proud to support it," noted Phillips.
Campaigns & Elections Rising Stars are political operatives under the age of 35 who have already made a significant mark in political consulting, campaigning or advocacy. The 2010 award winners include 15 Democrats, 15 Republicans and 11 nonpartisan or international leaders chosen from a pool of hundreds of nominees.
"The 2010 class of Rising Stars is a diverse group of political operatives and strategists with representatives from every discipline and from across the entire political spectrum," said James Klatell, managing editor of Politics. "These 41 men and women are helping campaigns around the world succeed in rapidly changing environments." The 2010 Rising Stars, presented by Aristotle include:
- John Balduzzi, Political Director, Kennedy Communications
- Jennifer Bethel, Art Director, Goddard Claussen
- Aaron Beytin, President, The Beytin Agency
- Michael Bronstein, Partner, Bronstein & Weaver
- Toby Chaudhuri, Director, Revolution Messaging
- Joe Rospars, Founding Partner, Blue State Digital
- Nick Gourevitch, Vice President, Global Strategy Group
- Tom Jensen, Director, Public Policy Polling
- Tharon Johnson, Campaign Manager, Kasim Reed for Mayor (Atlanta, Ga.)
- Clark Lee, Political Director, Los Angeles County Democratic Party
- Toby McGrath, Political Director, Maine Street Solutions
- Reed Millar, Senior Project Manager, Grassroots Solutions
- Tammy Palmer, Senior Strategist, Tyson Organization
- Cheyenne Shaffer, Director of Operations, Mission Control
- Emily Williams, Senior Interactive Account Executive, MSHC
- Michael Beach, Founder, Targeted Victory
- Anthony Bellotti, Vice President, Connell Donatelli
- Alex Conant, Communications Director, Tim Pawlenty's Freedom First PAC
- Lisa De Pasquale, CPAC Director, The American Conservative Union
- Wesley Donehue, President, Donehue Direct
- Josh Geleris, Managing Partner, Edge Targeting
- Tyler Harber, Vice President, Wilson Research
- Sarah Hoffman, Senior Account Executive, DCI Group
- Kurt Luidhardt, Vice President, The Prosper Group
- Ford O'Connell, President, Project Virginia
- Matthew Parker, President, Front Porch Strategies
- Brandon Powers, President, Powers Communications
- Meredith Quillen, Project Manager, Targeted Creative
- Brian Walsh, Political Director, National Republican Congressional Committee
- John Yob, CEO, Strategic National Consulting
- Armando J. Arana S., Consultant, Newlink Political
- Nancy Carlson, Sr. Account Manager, Goddard Claussen
- Andrew J. Cronin, Responsive Marketing Group
- Brittany Greer, Online Campaigns Manager, UK Conservative Party
- Jordana Ingber, Vice President, Sheinkopf Communications
- Gideon Lett, Senior Associate, APCO Worldwide
- Sarah Longwell, Communications Director, Berman and Company
- Israel Navarro, Coordinator, The Governance Program for Latin America (GWU)
- Gaurav Oberoi, CEO, Precision Polling
- Santos Ortega, Public Affairs Director, MAS Consulting
- Robert Silver, President, Dynamic Policy Consulting
"Aristotle is a pioneer in data mining technology and home to national and international talent," said Phillips. "Our 'alumni,' like our customers, can be found in campaigns and governments around the globe. This year Aristotle is involved in elections in the former Soviet Republic of Georgia, a national election in Trinidad, a presidential race in Senegal, and thousands of local and national races across the United States. With our dynamic, talented workforce from around the globe, we are delivering high-quality services to political efforts worldwide, from Canada to Afghanistan. We are especially proud to witness international rising stars recognized in this year's awards program," he said.
Aristotle is recognized as a global pioneer in political technology, providing indispensable tools to those who seek to use the Democratic process to influence decisions at the ballot box. Every occupant of the White House — Democrat and Republican — for more than 25 years has been an Aristotle customer, as are most U.S. Senators, most members of the U.S. House of Representatives, and Democratic and Republican state party organizations. For information about career opportunities or for client inquiries, go to www.aristotle.com.