NEW YORK, Oct. 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
Visiongain assesses that the global demand for military armoured vehicles will reach $12.4bn in 2015. Armoured vehicles have always been a key component of military ground forces. This armoured vehicle market report looks at demand for military vehicles that are designed to withstand some level of hostile fair and also resistance to mines and improvised explosive devices (IEDs). Armoured vehicles have always been sought as a force multiplier through the firepower they bring to military operations and also in support of infantry that they either carry themselves or also those outside armoured vehicles.
In the past several years, the armoured vehicle market was driven in significant part by the conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan where US-led forces were deployed but with the withdrawal from those areas, the US and other countries are now able to focus on other priority vehicles. Also, for countries that were not involved in those conflicts, the development and procurement of armoured vehicles to replace legacy vehicles continues.
Visiongain's 240 page report keeps you informed and ahead of your competitors. Gain that competitive advantage.
This report answers questions such as:
- How is the armoured vehicle market evolving?
- What are the global and national shares of the armoured vehicle market through 2015-2025?
- How will each armoured vehicle submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2015-2025?
- How will the market shares for each armoured vehicle submarket develop from 2015-2025?
- Which armoured vehicle will be the main driver for the overall market from 2015-2025?
- What is driving and restraining the armoured vehicle market dynamics?
- Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
5 Reasons why you must order and read this report today:
1) The report provides detailed profiles of 25 leading companies operating within the armoured vehicle market:
- AM General
- BAE Systems
- China North Industries Corporation (Norinco)
- Doosan Infracore
- FNSS Savunma Sistemleri AS
- General Dynamics European Land Systems (GDELS)
- General Dynamics Land Systems (GDLS)
- Hyundai Rotem
- Israel Military Industries (IMI)
- Iveco Defence Vehicles
- Krauss-Maffei Wegmann (KMW)
- Kurganmashzavod JSC
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
- Navistar Defense
- Nexter Systems
- Oshkosh Defense
- Renault Trucks Defense
- Rheinmetall Landsysteme
- Singapore Technologies Kinetics Ltd (ST Kinetics)
- Textron Marine & Land Systems
- Thales Australia Ltd
- Uralvagonzavod JSC
2) This study show you the prospects for the following 20 countries (plus rest of the world group) with each national market further segmented into individual forecasts for each of the 5 armoured vehicle submarkets
- Saudi Arabia
- South Korea
- Rest of the World
3) See tables for each of the 20 leading national markets detailing the following armoured vehicle activity
- 101 armoured vehicle programmes
- 200 armoured vehicles contracts
4) Our overview also forecasts and analyses these submarkets – at the overall global level and also for 20 leading national markets and rest of the world:
- Main Battle Tanks
- Medium Armoured Vehicles
- Mine-Resistant, Ambush-Protected (MRAP) Vehicles
- Light Protected Vehicles
- Other Armoured Vehicles
5) The analysis is also underpinned by an exclusive interviews with a leading expert:
This independent 240 page report guarantees you are better informed than your competitors. With 202 tables and figures examining the armoured vehicle market space, the report gives you an immediate, one-stop breakdown of your market, as well as analysis, from 2015-2025 keeping your knowledge that one step ahead of your rivals.
How will you benefit from this report?
This comprehensive report will:
- Enhance your strategic decision making
- Assist with your research, presentations and business plans
- Show which emerging market opportunities to focus upon
- Increase your Industry knowledge
- Keep you up to date with crucial market developments
- Illustrate trends to exploit
- Strengthen your analysis of competitors
- Provide risk analysis helping you avoid the pitfalls other companies could make
- Ultimately, help you to maximize profitability for your company
Who should read this report?
- Anyone operating within, or planning to become engaged in, the armoured vehicle market
- Business development managers
- Marketing and communication managers
- Government agencies
Don't miss out
This report is essential reading for you or anyone in the armoured vehicle sector with an interest in the sector. Purchasing this report today helps you to recognise those important market opportunities and understand the possibilities there. Order the Armoured Vehicle Market Report 2015-2025: Outlook For Top Companies in MBT, MRAP, Medium, LPV & Other Military Armoured Vehicles report now. Get our new report now.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03337067-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker reviews, finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001