BUENOS AIRES, Argentina, Sept. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Jornadas Internacionales 2013 -- ARRIS Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARRS) is showcasing its end-to-end portfolio on a global stage at ARRIS Booth #40 at Jornadas 2013, 25-27 September in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Demonstrations will address the key challenges, trends, and opportunities facing service providers in Argentina:
- Transforming networks for tomorrow's entertainment experiences
- Delivering smarter content experiences
- Empowering the evolving home ecosystem
ARRIS is uniquely positioned to lead the industry's transformation of communications and entertainment delivery through its scale, expertise, and innovation on a global scale.
"ARRIS has transformed multiscreen and content experiences for millions of subscribers by working with the world's leading service providers," said German laryczower, Senior Vice President Sales, Caribbean and Latin America, ARRIS. "At Jornadas 2013, we're bringing those solutions to local providers to fuel the development of their networks and services. This will empower them to keep pace with the growing home ecosystem and the demand for more powerful and personalized content experiences."
Delivering Smarter Content Experiences Personalized multiscreen experiences are in demand by more than half of digital consumers, according to a recent ARRIS study, and this trend is poised for exponential growth in the coming years.
ARRIS is uniquely positioned to deliver these experiences, today, with an integrated end-to-end portfolio that bridges HTML5 UIs, advertising, security, and management in the cloud, network, and home.
Empowering the Evolving Home Ecosystem ARRIS offers South American service providers the industry's leading selection of gateways for delivering tomorrow's multiscreen experiences. The portfolio offers a variety of ways to address consumer demand for video, broadband, and telephony, while ensuring that today's hardware will scale to tomorrow's connected home.
ARRIS headed and headless gateways along with self-service tools provide a range of options for delivering and managing consumer content delivery and services in the home.
- EDGE™ Home Center
Transforming Networks ARRIS continues to lead the industry in solutions for future-proofing today's networks through technology, innovation, and expertise that addresses each provider's unique needs.
- GT-3 MBR Transcoder – The ARRIS GT-3 Multiple Bit Rate (MBR) Transcoder will demonstrate industry-leading advanced encoding and adaptive bit rate capabilities required for tomorrow's multiscreen experiences.
ARRIS CCAP offerings lead the industry in density and efficiency, providing the speed, availability, and scalability to meet the demands of tomorrow's multiscreen IP applications with today's hardware.
- E6000 Converged Edge Router – The ARRIS E6000 CER leads the industry in density and efficiency—providing the speed, availability, and scalability to meet the demands of tomorrow's multiscreen IP applications with today's hardware. Its high-availability design (99.999%) is achieved via an integrated RF switch and spare module, which can perform hitless operation to maintain system services without interruption.
ARRIS Speakers @ Jornadas
- Patricio Latini, Vice President of Technology, for ARRIS in the Caribbean and Latin America, will participate on a panel--The DOCSIS evolution including DPoE—27 Sept. from 10:10-10:50 a.m. at Salon Atlantico C
- Santhana Chari, VP Engineering, ARRIS Digital Video Systems, will participate on a panel--Advanced CODEC standards, video quality vs. compression and adaptive bit rate applications—27 Sept 2:00 – 2:40 p.m. via video conference.
About ARRIS ARRIS is a premier video and broadband technology company that transforms how service providers worldwide deliver entertainment and communications without boundaries. Its powerful end-to-end platforms enable service and content providers to improve the way people connect – with each other and with their favorite content. The Company's vision and expertise continue to drive the industry's innovations, as they have for more than 60 years. Headquartered north of Atlanta, in Suwanee, Georgia, ARRIS has R&D, sales and support centers throughout the world. For more information: www.arrisi.com
ARRIS and the ARRIS Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of ARRIS Enterprises, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. © ARRIS Enterprises, Inc. 2013. All rights reserved.
SOURCE ARRIS Group, Inc.