SUWANEE, Ga., July 21, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- ARRIS Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARRS) today announced that it will bring its industry-leading family of DOCSIS 3.0 broadband solutions to the ABTA Show in Sao Paulo, Brazil, August 9-11, 2011.
The live and interactive virtual demonstrations at Booth D4 will show how ARRIS solutions facilitate content and service distribution for cable operators by supplying increased capacity and a seamless migration path between legacy service delivery and next-generation IP networks. Among them will be:
- The ARRIS C4® CMTS, with new XD 32D Cable Access Module (CAM) and 24U CAM, which, along with DOCSIS 3.0 Touchstone® CPE in-home voice and data modems can deliver data speeds of up to 400 Mbps upstream and 120 Mbps downstream.
- The Whole Home Solution, a triple-play device providing High Speed Data and lifeline voice, linear and on-demand video, personal and Internet-generated content to consumer electronics devices and PCs throughout the home.
- The ARRIS Fixed Mobile Convergence solution with a real-time demonstration of converged voice and data services. The demo includes seamless roaming and handover of mobile services between cellular networks and the local Wi-Fi network as well as presence-based simultaneous ring.
- Access and transport solutions such as the 1 GHz-capable CHP CORWave™ Dual Density Forward Transmitter, which reduce physical footprint and power consumption, and a portfolio of EPON and RFoG solutions that support the evolution of HFC networks for business data solutions and PON.
- The VIPr™ 4000 Advanced Video Processing platform, a second-generation video that can generate live multi-screen video through adaptive bit rate streaming as well as ATSC and DVB transcoding capabilities.
- ServAssure™ network monitoring and WorkAssure™ remote workforce assurance solutions that simplify the delivery and management of complex services while driving down operational costs.
- ARRIS Wi-Fi™ solutions - a suite of advanced indoor and outdoor wireless solutions providing superior performance for Metro WiFi , hospitality and commercial businesses.
- Linear and advanced advertising solutions, based on the latest digital video services so operators can capitalize on new revenue streams at the lowest TCO.
For more information, please visit: http://www.arrisi.com/get/abta/
ARRIS is a global communications technology company specializing in the design, engineering and supply of technology supporting triple- and quad-play broadband services for residential and business customers around the world. The company supplies broadband operators with the tools and platforms they need to deliver carrier-grade telephony, network video processing, whole home video, demand driven video, next-generation advertising, network and workforce management solutions, access and transport architectures and ultra high-speed data services. Headquartered in Suwanee, Georgia, USA, ARRIS has R&D centers in Suwanee; Beaverton, OR; Chicago, IL; Kirkland, WA; State College, PA; Wallingford, CT; Waltham, MA; Cork, Ireland; and Shenzhen, China, and operates support and sales offices throughout the world. Information about ARRIS products and services can be found at www.arrisi.com.
SOURCE ARRIS Group, Inc.