LONDON, March 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Artificial intelligence (AI) is the mimicking of human thought and cognitive processes to solve complex problems automatically. AI uses techniques for writing computer code to represent and manipulate knowledge. Different techniques mimic the different ways that people think and reason (see case-based reasoning and model-based reasoning for examples). AI applications can be either stand-alone software, such as decision support software, or embedded within larger software or hardware systems
AI has been around for about 50 years and while early optimism about matching human reasoning capabilities quickly has not been realized yet, there is a significant and growing set of valuable applications. AI hasn't yet mimicked much of the common-sense reasoning of a five-year old child. Nevertheless, it can successfully mimic many expert tasks performed by trained adults, and there is probably more artificial intelligence being used in practice in one form or another than most people realize.
Really intelligent applications will only be achievable with artificial intelligence and it is the mark of a successful AI software designer to deliver functionality that can't be delivered without using AI.
We work closely with customers to move them from manual information management into the world of advanced analytics. Our approach allows analysts to shift from raw data scanning to the creation of important, actionable intelligence.
We deliver software systems to help our customers solve problems that defy traditional approaches. We specialize in artificial intelligence products and solutions for...
Education & Training
Planning & Scheduling
Knowledge Management & Discovery
Computer Security & Reliability
Our software development, implementation, and technology transfer services ensure the successful deployment of effective, long-term solutions.
Talee AI Services can help with the design, review and implementation of your contemplated AI system
Implementing AI and expert systems can be a fairly significant undertaking, and is usually at the heart of the system value proposition itself. By utilizing members of our team that are working with a broad set of algorithms and approaches on a daily basis, the time and costs associated with your project can be greatly reduced. We can even just review and provide written analysis of your project status, in addition to optionally building and integrating. Systems can be stand-alone PC - based or fully web-based. Hosted, local or embedded.
We can quickly determine which type of AI technology is most appropriate for your application. There are many different types of AI technologies - Classifier Systems, Genetic Algorithms, Bayesian Networks, Fuzzy Logic, Natural Language Processing and Understanding, path-finding, neural networks, and even statistical and analytics-based rules systems. Our approach is to design the system that meets your needs best. Often times, this will involve more than one best of breed approach.
Typical Process Steps:
- We'll sign an NDA to protect your IP and project.
- Review your application/project requirements, target host environment, status and desired timeline.
- Review the data elements of the system, along with determining the frequency of their presentment and availability to the decision making structure. This will include either the review of actual raw data, or the production and discussion of sample data that is deemed suitable for use in development to follow.
- Review the types of decisions that must be made along with the method of the delivery and availability of those decisions.
- Review all families of AI algorithms (as stated above) to determine the most appropriate approach (which may include multiple approaches). Note: Neural Networks may not be the best candidate, and therefore one or more of our other 50+ algorithms families may be better suited for your application.
- Develop a straw-man design of the decision making structure, including layout, approach and design.
- If your project requires natural language processing, we would begin building the 'lexicon' of syntax relative to the use domain.
- Provide a stand-in module (semi-functional prototype) for integration and process integrity check while actual custom AI development gets underway.
- Custom AI modular component development
- Delivery and integration of AI module(s)
- Testing and fine-tuning of structure and decision selection
- Ongoing support and maintenance
Example Project Application Areas:
Behavioral Tracking, Prediction and Recommendation
Robotics - Movement, Decision Making
Situational Analysis and Threat Analysis
Natural Language Processing
Medical Diagnostics, Symptom Navigation and Dependency
Medical Patient Treatment and Therapy Management
Chat bots (interactive computer avatars)
Pattern recognition - image, signal or sequence based
Next Sequence Prediction - finance, genetics, games, behavior
Games - non-player character behaviors
Advanced decision simulation for entertainment, defense
Automated customer service and management
Business and Industrial process automation
Financial Guidance and Support
Surveillance Systems Monitoring Prediction and Analysis
34 New House, 67-68 Hatton Garden, London, England, EC1N 8JY, City of London
Robert Pollard, +44(0)20-3519-8338,[email protected]
SOURCE Talee ltd