LONDON, April 27, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The disposable diaper market is forecasted to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.86% by 2023, according to a report by Inkwood Research.
The report also highlights the following elements:
Size of the Global Markets
● The baby diaper market reached $54.3 billion globally in 2015.
● Asia-Pacific is the world's largest market, followed by Europe and North America.
● Collectively, Asia, North America and Western Europe accounted for more than 70% of the market.
Several Factors Contribute to Growth
● An increase in health awareness and a decrease in infant mortality are the main factors.
● Other factors include a rise in women's literacy, a shift from rural to urban regions, and an increase in disposable and dual household income.
● In the incontinence market, successful online specialized retailers and a growing geriatric population are contributing to growth.
To see the report summary on ReportBuyer's blog click here.
T: +1 347 903 1913
About ReportBuyer Today:
ReportBuyer Today highlights the main findings of top quality reports written by leading publishers.These reports focus on several industries including Agribusiness, Life Science, Consumer Goods & Services, IT & Media and Heavy Industries.
For more information, please visit https://www.reportbuyer.com/today/
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/asia-north-america-and-western-europe-account-for-more-than-70-of-the-baby-diaper-market-300447346.html