DUBLIN, Oct. 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bwz4s7/asia_oncology) has announced the addition of the "Asia Oncology Drug Market Outlook to 2019 - Driven by Rising Demand and Intensifying Joint Ventures between Companies" report to their offering.
The report titled Asia Oncology Drug Market Outlook to 2019 - Driven by Rising Demand and Intensifying Joint Ventures between Companies provides a comprehensive analysis of the oncology drug market in Asia. The report covers various aspects such as market size of oncology drugs, segmentation on the basis of therapeutic class, types of cancer, and volume of exports and imports for oncology drugs.
The report is useful for pharmaceuticals companies, retail chains, consultants, healthcare professionals and new players venturing in the market. The market is dominated by few global players including Roche, Novartis, Pfizer and others.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Global Oncology Drug Market Introduction and Size, 2009-2014
2. Asia-Pacific Oncology Drug Market
3. India Oncology Drug Market
4. China Oncology Drug Market
5. Snapshot on Japan Oncology Drug Market
6. Company Profiles for Asia Pacific Oncology Drug Manufacturers
7. Asia-Pacific Oncology Drug Market Future Outlook and Projections, 2015-2019
- AstraZeneca - Biocon Ltd. - Celgene - Cipla Ltd - Dr Reddy Laboratories Ltd - Eli Lily - GlaxoSmithKline - Jiang - Jiang Su Heng Rui Medicine Co. Ltd - NATCO Pharmaceuticals Ltd - Novartis - Pfizer - Qilu Pharmaceuticals Co. Ltd - Roche - Sun Pharma Pharmaceuticals Ltd
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bwz4s7/asia_oncology
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets