NEW YORK, April 22, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The Asia-Pacific 2-EH market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.4% from 2014 to 2019. China holds the largest share of the 2-EH market in Asia-Pacific, while the Taiwan segment is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR of 7.0% during the given forecast period.
In this report, the Asia-Pacific 2-EH market has been broadly classified on the basis of application, ingredient, and country. The major applications of 2-EH include plasticizers, 2-EH acrylate, and 2-EH nitrate, among others (including solvents).
The 2-EH nitrate market is expected to be the fastest-growing segment in the Asia-Pacific 2-EH application markets, projected to grow at the fastest CAGR of 9.0% from 2014 to 2019. Factors such as increasing 2-EH plant capacity, adoption of the LP Oxo Technology, and the stringent emission norms are pushing the demand for high-performance fuels, which further is driving this segment at a significant pace.
The Asia-Pacific 2-EH market is a competitive market with a number of market players. As of 2014, the Asia-Pacific 2-EH market is majorly dominated by Sinopec Limited, LG Chem Limited, Tianjin Soda Plant, Shandong Jianlan Chemical Company, Daqing Petrochemical Company, and Nan Ya Plastics Corp. The expansion of plant capacities, agreements, contracts, and joint ventures are the major strategies adopted by these major players to achieve growth in the Asia-Pacific 2-EH market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends and PEST analysis), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together provide the basic views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the 2-EH market; high-growth countries & their respective regulatory policies; government initiatives; and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both the established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms garner a greater share in the Asia-Pacific 2-EH market. Firms that purchase the report could use any one or a combination of five strategies that include market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment to strengthen their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on 2-EH offered by top players in the 2-EH market
• Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the 2-EH market
• Market Development: Comprehensive information of lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various 2-EH technologies at regional and country levels
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information of new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the 2-EH market
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the 2-EH market
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02801437-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001