LONDON, Oct. 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
Strategic Defense Intelligence in its report "Asia-Pacific Defense Spends on Projects and Infrastructure: 2016 to 2024" provides quantitative top-level view of projected spends on Projects and Infrastructure / Infrastructure Construction.
The information in this report draws upon Strategic Defense Intelligence's in-depth, primary research and proprietary databases to provide you with robust, segment specific data. It is an essential resource for professionals active across the industry value chain and for new players considering entry into the market.
Countries covered in this report: Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Pakistan, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Vietnam
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 2 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
- Provides key forecast statistics on spends related to Projects and Infrastructure from 2016 to 2024.
- Provides segmentation data of the Projects and Infrastructure market in Asia-Pacific.
"Asia-Pacific Defense Spends on Projects and Infrastructure: 2016 to 2024" a market research analytics report from the house of Strategic Defense Intelligence; outlays Asia-Pacific's projected budget allocations on Projects and Infrastructure. The report provides strategic outlay on Infrastructure Construction.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the Asia-Pacific Projects and Infrastructure market using Strategic Defense Intelligence's market and segmentation analytics.
- Use the sector market sizing and budget allocation data to understand the current landscape and forecasts to discover the future direction of the Projects and Infrastructure market in Asia-Pacific.
- Formulate crucial business strategies and make the right investment decisions using Strategic Defense Intelligence's forecast figures.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4188198/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/asia-pacific-defense-spends-on-projects-and-infrastructure-2016-to-2024-300352206.html