DUBLIN, Jan. 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h8grck/asia_pacific_feed) has announced the addition of the "Asia Pacific Feed Phytogenics Market - Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2015 2020)" report to their offering.
Modern animal productivity has decreased and is facing several problems in developing regions like Asia-Pacific. The increasing demand for animal products and volatile prices for the raw materials required for the implementation of optimum production conditions is driving the need for Phytogenics. Feed additives, especially Phytogenics, due to naturally derived, have gained a considerable attention in the feed industry. Asia-Pacific dominated the phytogenic feed market, followed by North America.
The Asia-Pacific market is expected to have a high growth due to increasing demand for meat products in the region and rising domestic meat production, especially in China, India, Malaysia, Japan and Singapore. Market for Asia-Pacific is recorded as $156.6 Million in 2015 and expected to cross $198.3 Million by 2020 with a CAGR of 4.8%.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market
- Analysis for the Asia-Pacific Feed Phytogenics Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a regional scale
- Segment-level analysis in terms of application and end-user demand
- Forecasts and estimations for the sub-segment level market
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies, which can influence the market on a global and regional scale
- Identification and analysis of the exogenous and endogenous factors such as macro and microeconomic variables that affect the Asia-Pacific Feed Phytogenics Market on both global and regional scale
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of key players along with their share of markets
- Comprehensive overview of the Feed Phytogenics Market
- Delacon Biotechnik
- PANCOSMA SA
- Nor-Feed Sud
- Bayir extract Pvt. Ltd
- Natural Remedies
- A&A Pharmachem Inc.
2. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
4. MARKET SEGMENTATION
5. Competitive Landscape
6. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h8grck/asia_pacific_feed
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets