LONDON, April 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The Asia-Pacific food and beverages colorants market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.8% from 2014 to 2019. The Asia-Pacific market lags behind the European and North American food and beverages colorants market due to food safety scares in Asia-Pacific that has made consumers more aware of synthetic colorants, as observed by various studies that state the consumption of some synthetic colorants appeared to increase hyperactivity and poor attention in children. This awareness and knowledge of the ill-effects of synthetic colors have decreased the demand for synthetic colors and has reduced their production.
In this report, the Asia-Pacific food and beverages colorants market has been broadly discussed on the basis of its applications that include beverages, bakery & confectionery, dairy, and frozen product. The application of food colorants in Bakery & Confectionery is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR from 2014 to 2019. An in-depth analysis of the food and beverages colorants market by type such as naturals (anthocyanin, carotenoid, caramel) and synthetic (blue, green, red, yellow) has been provided in this report.
Australia and New Zealand are the largest food colorants market with a market share of 30.26%, followed by Japan and China. India has the highest CAGR for the estimated period. The availability of raw materials for food colors and increasing consumer awareness are the factors that drive the Asia-Pacific food and beverages colorants market.
FMC Corporation (U.S.) has a major chunk in the Asia-Pacific market in terms of market share. Other firms such as Chr. Hansen (Denmark), Naturex SA (France), and Sensient Technologies Corporation (U.S.) compete for the growing food stabilizer colorants market in the region. These companies are engaged in market strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, joint venture, new product development, and expansion to increase their market share in Asia-Pacific food and beverages colorants market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis, market share analysis of top players, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high growth segments of the Asia-Pacific food and beverages colorants market, high-growth regions & countries & their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both the established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms garner a greater market share. Firms that purchase the report could use any one or a combination of five strategies that include market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment to strengthen their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on food and beverages colorants offered by the top 10 players in the Asia-Pacific market.
• Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the Asia-Pacific food and beverages colorants market.
• Market Development: Comprehensive information of lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various applications of food and beverages colorants across Asia-Pacific.
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information of new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the Asia-Pacific food and beverages colorants market.
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the Asia-Pacific food and beverages colorants market.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2801431/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48