LONDON, July 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The Asia-Pacific inductor market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.6% from 2014 to 2019. The growth of the inductor market is driven by factors, such as increasing demand for inductors in automobiles. The automobile industry has been growing at a strong pace. It is said that an automobile is made up of more than 20,000 components and the percentage of electronic components to the total number of components is constantly increasing. This signifies a positive growth in the inductor market. The inductors that are mainly used are power supply inductors, high frequency inductors, and common mode filters.
The Asia-Pacific inductor market report is classified into the major types, which include fixed inductors, chokes, and coils; variable inductors; coupled inductors; multilayer inductors; power inductors; and surface mount inductors. The fixed inductor, choke, and coil segment is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR from 2014 to 2019. This type of inductor has coils wound in such a manner that the turns remain fixed in position with respect to each other. A fixed inductor has no magnetic core, or has a core whose air gap and position within the coils are fixed. The choke is designed specifically for blocking high frequency AC current in the circuit, while allowing low frequency DC current to pass through it.
Regionally, China commands the highest share of 37% of the Asia-Pacific inductor market in 2014, followed by India. The inductor market in China is primarily driven by factors, including the increasing demand for inductors in the automotive, consumer electronics, RF, and telecommunication sectors.
Asia-Pacific is a competitive market. Apart from the major players, there are inductor developers, such as Chilisin Electronics Corporation, Bel Fuse Inc., Bourns Inc., Pulse Electronics Corporation, Vishay Intertechnology, Panasonic Corporation, and Sumida Corporation, which are also strengthening their market position through product developments and expansion, mergers, and agreements to match up with the market scenario.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which, in turn, will help the firms in garnering a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one, or a combination, of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on inductors offered by the top 10 players in the agricultural biological market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the inductor market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about the lucrative emerging markets; the report analyzes the markets for various inductors across geographies.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the inductor market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the inductor market
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2827274/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48