NEW YORK, July 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- In this report, the oilfield services market has been segmented on the basis of its type, application, and geography. This market has been segmented based on the major countries into Asia-Pacific, such as China, Indonesia, Thailand, Australia, India, and others. Based on application, the market has been segmented into onshore and offshore.
The Asia-Pacific oilfield services market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.0% from 2014 to 2019. China contributed the largest share of 45.8% to the Asia-Pacific oilfield services market in 2014, and the oilfield services market in the country is projected to grow at the CAGR of 3.3% from 2014 to 2019.
The report has profiled the leading players of the market along with the relevant developments (that include new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, expansions and partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and joint ventures) by the companies over the past few years and strategies adopted by them to sustain and strengthen their position in the Asia-Pacific oilfield services market. The major companies operating in the Asia-Pacific oilfield services market are Schlumberger Ltd. (U.S.), Weatherford International (Ireland), Baker Hughes Inc. (U.S.), National Oilwell Varco (U.S.), and Nabors Industries Ltd. (Bermuda).
Reasons to Buy the Report:
This research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends, and Porters analysis), market share analysis of top players and company profiles, which together constitute the basic views on the competitive landscape, usage patterns, emerging and high-growth segments of the Asia-Pacific oilfield services market, regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants to analyze the market, and in turn will help them to achieve greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Product Analysis and Development: Detailed insights on prospective technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the Asia- Pacific oilfield services market. Usage pattern along with in-depth trend analysis of products (segment wise) and purchasing data
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the market for Asia-Pacific oilfield services across geographies to help exploit new distribution channels, and develop a new clientele base on the basis of different pricing policies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about the latest products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments decisions in the Asia-Pacific oilfield services market. Detailed description regarding the related diversification pertaining to this market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares and company share analysis of the key players forecasted till 2019. Develop business strategies and manufacturing capabilities of leading players enhance the bottom line of the companies in the Asia-Pacific oilfield services market
- Product/Brand Perception Analysis: Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tools (digital marketing language) to check the virality and tonality of blogs
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02909281-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001