LONDON, Oct. 27, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Tourism Spend (Expenditure under taken on Travel and Tourism related commodities by a tourist within a country. This expenditure is categorized in to accommodation, sightseeing and entertainment, food service, retail, transport, travel intermediation, and others, which includes travel insurance and equipment rental) have seen steady trend in the recent years globally and is projected to do the same in the near future. The report Asia-Pacific Tourism Spend Analytics to 2020: Accommodation, Entertainment and Sightseeing, Foodservice, Retail, Transportation, Travel Intermediation, Others provides deep dive data analytics on wide ranging expenditure incurred on Travel and Tourism related commodities by a tourist in a country.
Furthermore, the report also details out spends by different Tourist type i.e., Inbound Tourist, Outbound Tourist, National Tourist and Domestic Tourist for the period 2011 to 2020 along with Total Expenditure incurred and year on year growth.
The report acts as an essential tool for companies active or plans to venture in to the Asia-Pacific's Travel and Tourism business. The comprehensive statistics within the report provides insight into the operating environment of the market and also ensures right business decision making based on historical trends and industry model based forecasting.
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 2 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
- Overview of the Tourism Spend in Asia-Pacific
- Historic and future spends forecast for the period 2011 through to 2020
- Analytics on Spends - By Tourist Category: Inbound Tourist, Outbound Tourist, National Tourist and Domestic Tourist
- Analytics on Spends - By Industry Sector: Accommodation, Sightseeing and Entertainment, Food Service, Retail, Transport, Travel Intermediation, and Others
Asia-Pacific Tourism Spend Analytics to 2020: Accommodation, Entertainment and Sightseeing, Foodservice, Retail, Transportation, Travel Intermediation, Others is a comprehensive market record of Tourism Spend in Asia-Pacific. The research record provides informed analytics on Tourism related Spends for period 2011-2015 and illustrative forecast to 2020 covering key market categories in the likes of accommodation, sightseeing and entertainment, food service, retail, transport, travel intermediation, and others.
Reasons To Buy
- Embrace the market information at category and segment level for precise marketing plan
- Outline investments on potential growth factors considering actual spends and future prospects
- Evolve business plans based on forecasts information
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4255993/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/asia-pacific-tourism-spend-analytics-to-2020-accommodation-entertainment-and-sightseeing-foodservice-retail-transportation-travel-intermediation-others-300353243.html