NEW YORK, Oct. 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The Asia Pacific Vibration Sensors market is estimated at $9.34 billion by 2020 at a CAGR of 8.20% over the period 2014-2020. The five main features to be considered when selecting vibration sensors are measuring range, frequency range, accuracy, transverse sensitivity and ambient conditions. The Vibration sensors market is driven due to its high usage in airline industry where turbulence can be reduced. The customization in the vibration sensor is growing with respect to its size, load capacity and frequency range. They have their applications in wide areas as breathing monitoring, vibration in shock treatment, wear in manufacturing plants, measuring machinery vibrations and wind generation vibrations, and other applications. They are also used to check construction quality, finger touch screens and digital displays. There also exist non-contact vibration sensors which can measure the vibration without a contact with object through a laser beam.
The growth of Asia Pacific vibration sensors is currently being driven by wide frequency range, long service life, and self generating. Vibration sensors are used to measure the oscillary motion and the force in relation to gravity. The Piezoelectric accelerometers are available at low cost and can be built in a device to handle temperature differences and also used for measurements due to displacements of electron charges on either sides. The Integral electronics Piezoelectric sensors with its feature of electrical noise protection can be used for electrical overload protection. Whereas the Piezoresistive sensors are used to monitor the vibration conditions that are stable instead of changing in direction or force and the Variable capacitance vibration sensors has better durability and can tolerate accelerations more than 1000 times of its range.
The growth of vibration sensors is currently being hindered due to maturity of critical end user segment.
The Asia Pacific Vibration Sensors Market is segmented on the basis of Type (Accelerometers (Piezoelectric, Integral Electronics Piezoelectric, Piezoresistive, Variable Capacitance, Servo Sensors), Electrodynamic velocity transducer, Non-contact displacement transducer), Application (Power Generation, Automotive, Petrochemical, Aerospace & Defense, Biomedical & Healthcare and others).
This report describes a detailed study of the Porter's five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players which includes the key growth strategies and competition analysis.
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and profiles over 10 leading suppliers of Asia Pacific Vibration Sensors Market. Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are Azima Dli Corporation, Bruel & Kjaer, CTRL Systems, Inc., Emerson Process Management, Fluke Corporation, General Electric Company, Honeywell International, Inc., National Instruments Corporation and Rockwell Automation, Inc and Others.
What the report offers
1. Market Definition for Asia Pacific Vibration Sensors along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the Asia Pacific Vibration Sensors Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Asia Pacific Vibration Sensors market on a regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03024207-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker reviews, finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001