SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 17, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global asset performance management market size is estimated to reach USD 24,401.62 million by 2025, exhibiting a CAGR of 9.15% from 2019 to 2025, according to the new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The growing adoption of dedicated systems for managing the performance of assets to achieve operational excellence is expected to fuel the market growth. Managing the performance of assets can help companies in optimizing the usage and maintenance of their operational assets, such as plants, equipment, and infrastructure. Some of the assets that are actively monitored by companies using dedicated systems include heavy machinery, heavy equipment, turbine engines, and power transformers.
Key suggestions from the report:
- The rapid industrial shift towards digitalization of monitoring and maintenance activities is prompting companies to invest aggressively in digital solutions to manage the performance of assets
- Use of advanced processes and tools, such as regression analysis, neural network analysis, and Monte Carlo simulation, in managing the performance of assets is driving the growth of the predictive asset management segment
- The on-premises segment is projected to dominate the asset performance management market over the forecast period owing to the growing preference for on-premises customized systems
- The hosted segment is expected to register a CAGR of more than 11% from 2019 to 2025. The public cloud segment held a market share of more than 60% in 2018 and is expected to maintain its dominance over the forecast period
- The predictive asset management segment is expected to register a CAGR exceeding 11% from 2019 to 2025 as the approach shifts from predictive to preventive.
Read 100 page research report with ToC on "Asset Performance Management Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Deployment Mode, By Category (Predictive Asset Management, Asset Reliability Management, Asset Strategy Management), By Vertical, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/asset-performance-management-market
A system deployed for managing the performance of assets typically includes various solutions, such as asset strategy and risk management, predictive asset management, reliability-centered maintenance, and condition-based maintenance, among others. Incumbents of various end-use industries, including energy & utilities, mining & metal, oil & gas, and manufacturing, utilize these solutions depending on their needs and preferences. The manufacturing segment held a significant market share in 2018 and is expected to account for a sizeable share over the forecast period because there are several small and large manufacturing plants across the globe and all of them are expected to adopt solutions to manage the performance of their assets.
The energy & utilities segment held the largest asset performance management (APM) market share in 2018 owing to a large number of energy & utility companies that are actively investing in systems to manage the performance of their assets. For instance, Tata Power of India is leveraging AVEVA Group plc's PRiSM Predictive Asset Analytics for avoiding failures of assets and reducing equipment downtime. The system has benefitted Tata Power in the form of higher reliability and enhanced performance of critical assets. Additionally, predictive analysis enabled by the system has also helped the company in controlling maintenance costs.
Companies having a high degree of reliance on the capability of their assets have to often confront unplanned downtimes stemming from failures of assets, ineffective data gathering approaches while monitoring assets, hardships in realizing operational capabilities of assets, inability to determine unforeseeable risks, and ineffective maintenance scheduling, which can potentially impact their profits goals. Managing the performance of assets can help such companies is reducing the instances of unplanned downtimes. Cloud-based systems for managing the performance of assets are particularly allowing companies to manage their assets cost-effectively. The launch of IIoT-compatible systems and the increasing adoption of cloud solutions are expected to be among the crucial factors driving the market growth.
Grand View Research has segmented the global asset performance management market based on deployment mode, category, vertical, and region as follows:
- Asset Performance Management Deployment Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Asset Performance Management Category Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Predictive Asset Management
- Asset Reliability Management
- Asset Strategy Management
- Asset Performance Management Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Energy & Utilities
- Oil & Gas
- Mining & Metal
- Government & Public Sector
- Chemicals & Pharmaceutical
- Asset Performance Management Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
Find more research reports on Communications Infrastructure Industry, by Grand View Research:
- OTN Transport And Switching Equipment Market – Increasing 40G and 100G service rollouts by global service providers is anticipated to contribute to OTN transport and switching equipment market growth over the forecast period.
- WLAN IC Market – Technological proliferations and rising demand for high-speed Internet are expected to drive the global WLAN IC market over the forecast period.
- Next Generation Network OSS/BSS Market – Growing preference to increase customer satisfaction and profit margins in telecom service providers are expected to drive the next-generation network OSS/BSS market.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.