NEW YORK, Nov. 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Visiongain's comprehensive new 313 page report reveals that the global asthma & COPD market will achieve revenues of $33.2bn in 2016.
Are you involved in the asthma & COPD market or intend to be? If so, then you must read this report.
It's vital that you keep your knowledge up to date. You need this report.
Market scope: Asthma & COPD are among the most common and debilitating respiratory conditions. Drugs for the treatment of these conditions fall into 3 main categories: Bronchodilator monotherapy, anti-inflammatory drugs and combination drugs. Visiongain assesses how these three submarkets and the 12 largest national markets will evolve over the forecast period.The competitive landscape is further illustrated with examination of the 7 market leading manufacturers.
The asthma & COPD Market 2016-2026 report responds to your need for definitive market data:
- Where are the asthma & COPD market opportunities?
- 248 tables, charts, and graphs reveal market data allowing you to target your strategy more effectively
- When will the asthma & COPD market grow?
- Global, regional and asthma & COPD submarket forecasts and analysis from 2016-2026 illustrate the market progression
- Which asthma & COPD submarkets will flourish from 2016-2026?
- Individual application forecasts and analysis demonstrate the prospects
- Combination drugs forecast 2016-2026
- Anti-inflammatory drugs forecast 2016-2026
- Corticosteroids forecast 2016-2026
- Anti-Leukotrienes forecast 2016-2026
- Monoclonal antibodies forecast 2016-2026
- Other anti-inflammatories forecast 2016-2026
- Bronchodilator monotherapy forecast 2016-2026
- Short-acting beta2-agonist (SABAs) forecast 2016-2026
- Long-acting beta2-agonist (LABAs) forecast 2016-2026
- Anticholinergics forecast 2016-2026
- Where are the regional asthma & COPD market opportunities from 2016-2026?
- Focused regional forecasts and analysis explore the future opportunities
- US forecast 2016-2026,
- China forecast 2016-2026
- Japan forecast 2016-2026
- India forecast 2016-2026
- Germany forecast 2016-2026
- UK forecast 2016-2026
- France forecast 2016-2026
- Mexico forecast 2016-2026
- Brazil forecast 2016-2026
- Russia forecast 2016-2026
- What are the factors influencing asthma & COPD market dynamics?
- SWOT / Porter's Five Forces analysis explores the factors.
- Research and development (R&D) strategy
- Technological issues and constraints.
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Competition from new product types
- Increasing specialisation by leading players
- Advances in product quality
- Who are the leading asthma & COPD companies?
- Examine competitive positioning, product portfolios, R&D activity, M&A activity, and future outlook.
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Merck & Co. Inc (Merck)
Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the asthma & COPD value chain, including
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Government agencies
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04402634-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001