VISTA, Calif., Aug. 23, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- With sex, there are always new or surprising facts. If someone claims to know it all, chances are they won't be a very complete or sensual partner. There is always something to learn, including new ways to explore and build an even closer bond with your partner.
Yvonne K. Fulbright, Astroglide Ambassador, provides nine interesting things you probably didn't know about sex:
- Alcohol and good sex don't mix! Sexual responsiveness diminishes after only two drinks.
- The brain is the most important sex organ. Sharing fantasies with and about you and your partner can stimulate your senses hours before any physical contact.
- There might be a biological purpose for the foreskin. Women who have sex with uncircumcised men report the foreskin effectively stimulates their G spot.
- But wait! Not all women have a G spot despite their own or their partner's best efforts to find one!
- You can't always control who you find sexy. Hidden physiological cues and pheromones play a big part!
- Older adults report better sex lives because after a certain age, they become less inhibited and not as concerned with physical appearance.
- For some women, orgasms or multiple orgasms are experienced for the first time when pregnant.
- The "post-coital flush" of redness and splotchy skin is caused by sexual excitement, not friction!
- A woman can lack natural vaginal lubrication even when the woman is turned on. Introducing Astroglide into the mix can avoid any embarrassment or discomfort.
When it comes to your sexual knowledge, it's important to have some humility. There's always room for improvement and experimentation. Rejoice in the fact that sex is such a wonderfully complicated experience that it will never be completely figured out. That's the fun part!
Another fact about sex is the importance of variety. Adding personal lubricants like Astroglide Natural or Astroglide X Premium Silicone or even by introducing AstroglideVibe Personal Massager into the bedroom can add some spice into your love life.
Yvonne K. Fulbright is a noted international sexologist, sex educator, author, relationship expert, advice columnist, and television and radio personality. She holds a Ph.D. in International Community Health Studies from New York University and is the author of nine books regarding sexuality and relationships. To sign up for Yvonne's daily tips on enhancing sexual satisfaction, and to read an informative Q&A section, visit http://www.astroglide.com/ask-yvonne.html.
For a complete list of stores carrying Astroglide, to request a free sample, or learn more about Astroglide products visit www.astroglide.com
Astroglide products are developed and distributed by BioFilm, Inc., a privately held manufacturer of high quality healthcare products. BioFilm continually researches consumer needs and develops innovative products to meet and exceed those requirements. The company's flagship product, Astroglide Personal Lubricant, is one of the world's top selling personal lubricants. Founded in 1991, Astroglide is headquartered in Vista, CA. All BioFilm products are produced on-site in its Vista manufacturing facility under FDA guidelines and strict in-house quality procedures. BioFilm's number one priority is to provide its customers with the highest quality products possible. For more information visit www.astroglide.com or follow us at www.twitter.com/astroglide and www.facebook.com/astroglide.
SOURCE BioFilm, Inc.