SCOTTS VALLEY, Calif., April 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ATEME, a global leader in advanced video compression solutions for the broadcast industry, today announced its selection of Nadel Phelan, Inc. as its public relations firm of record. ATEME chose Nadel Phelan for its comprehensive public relations offerings and expertise in bringing new advances in technology to the broadcast industry.
ATEME Key Facts:
- ATEME provides encoding solutions that are widely deployed in broadcast contribution links over satellite or fiber networks, in video distribution to the home and in multi-screen delivery of live channels and VOD, also known as Over-the-Top video.
- The company addresses compression applications ranging from Ultra High Definition transmissions to web and mobile streaming, in MPEG-2, MPEG-4 or HEVC.
- The company's revolutionary MPEG-4 4:2:2 10-bit high quality encoding technology has now become the present standard for high-end sports and news contribution applications.
- Michel Artières, CEO of ATEME, said: "We selected Nadel Phelan because of its expertise and strategic insights into the industries with whom we work. Its successful representation of many of the pioneers in IP video technology was among Nadel Phelan's achievements that were key in our selection. We look forward to a successful partnership in raising awareness of our company and our innovative approach to video compression in North America."
- Paula Phelan, CEO, Nadel Phelan, said: "ATEME is the front-runner in video compression. In an era where user-experience is key, solutions from ATEME make it possible to provide excellent quality of experience, across diverse platforms, even when bandwidth is constrained. We look forward to promoting ATEME's superior technology in this rapidly growing industry."
About Nadel Phelan, Inc.
Founded in 1993, Nadel Phelan, Inc. specializes in comprehensive public relations for a roster of clients ranging from venerable industry giants to exciting startups. By combining high-level industry knowledge with in-depth technology experience, Nadel Phelan provides its clients with the strategic and tactical services necessary to establish and maintain marketplace awareness essential in obtaining and preserving a competitive edge. Nadel Phelan is headquartered in Scotts Valley, California with offices in New York, Hong Kong and London. For more information please visit www.nadelphelan.com or call 831-439-5570.
ATEME is a world leading provider of HEVC / H.265, MPEG-4 / H.264 and MPEG-2 bandwidth efficient compression technology. ATEME encoding solutions are deployed widely for broadcast contribution links, distribution, multi-screen live streaming, OTT and VOD applications. More information is available at www.ateme.com.
Nadel Phelan, Inc.
SOURCE Nadel Phelan, Inc.