COLUMBIA, Mo., Oct. 1, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Athletico Physical Therapy has opened a new location in Columbia on Monday, September 15th and is conveniently located in the Broadway Shops area just south of Highway 70 and West of 63. Athletico is looking forward to continuing its quality of care throughout the state of Missouri. Athletico acquired The Work Center, Inc. in 2017 and rebranded its Columbia location at 4004 Peach Court to Athletico Physical Therapy in May of this year.
This second location will be known as Columbia North and is led by Certified Hand Therapist, Angela Hall, OTR/L, CHT. "I am thrilled to bring my passion for quality patient care and experience to the Columbia, MO area", she said. I have been providing Hand Therapy services for the past 25 years, and will continue to provide client centered outstanding services, in a team atmosphere expected by our clients. We will strive to make certain each patient feels valued and our top priority."
To learn more, or to schedule a free assessment, visit athletico.com/ColumbiaNorthPT.
Services available at Athletico Columbia North include:
- Physical therapy – Our physical therapists treat you to reduce pain, improve or restore mobility, and to help you remain at your optimal health without further risk of injury. We also offer joint replacement therapy, headache treatment, concussion therapy and more.
- Free assessments – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. Please note, restrictions apply.
- Work injuries – We are committed to helping everyone practice safety at work. Our workers' compensation specialists are trained to assess workplace environments and worker behaviors to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. In addition to treating injuries that occur on the job, our services include work conditioning, ergonomics, post-offer/pre-employment testing and more.
- Occupational/hand therapy – Our occupational and hand therapists can help improve your mobility and range of motion. These clinicians are at the top of their field, averaging more than 18 years of experience and holding the highest level of training in the profession for treating the hand, wrist, elbow and shoulder.
Additionally, Athletico Columbia North:
- Accepts all major insurance plans so you don't need to worry about your visits not being covered.
- Offers convenient hours, including early mornings and late evenings.
- Schedules each initial evaluation quickly, sometimes the same or next day, but always within 24-48 hours.
- Provides ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
- Practices clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician and patient regarding progress.
Athletico Columbia North
2900 Trimble Road, Ste. 101
Columbia, MO 65201
Athletico Physical Therapy provides the highest quality orthopedic rehabilitation services to communities, employers and athletes in over 475 locations throughout twelve states with more than 5,000 employees. Athletico is committed to our patients and referring physicians through our patient-centric focus, positive work environment, attention to quality and high standard of care. Athletico measures patient outcomes and satisfaction and is dedicated to continuous improvement. Athletico was named #1 Workplace in Chicago, "Best Physical Therapy Practice in the Nation" by ADVANCE magazine, Top Workplace in the Nation and has been recognized as a leader in employee volunteering and charitable giving. Our services include physical and occupational/hand therapy, workers' compensation, women's health therapy, concussion management and athletic training. For more information, or to schedule a free assessment in-clinic or now online with our virtual free assessments, visit www.athletico.com and follow us on Twitter at @athletico.
CONTACT: Eric White | Weber Shandwick
312.988-2237 | firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Athletico Physical Therapy