This AT&T exclusive tablet is loaded with entertainment and productivity features like TV Mode, which offers access to your favorite video apps like DIRECTV in one quick touch or swipe.2 AT&T Unlimited PlusSM or AT&T Unlimited ChoiceSM customers can also add AT&T Primetime to their unlimited wireless plan for an additional $20/month.3
With its high-quality HD video, incredible Dolby audio sound, long-lasting battery and very reasonable price, the 10-inch AT&T Primetime tablet is another way AT&T is bringing you an outstanding entertainment experience – all on the nation's best data network.4 AT&T Primetime comes ready with apps like DIRECTV and DIRECTV NOW, giving you some of the key features of a TV in a portable tablet.5 Get easy access to live TV or your favorite shows and movies on demand from virtually anywhere.
"Whether you're at home or on-the-go, the AT&T Primetime tablet offers an entertainment-first experience at a very affordable price," said Kevin Petersen, senior vice president, Device and Network Services Marketing. "Not only is this tablet priced competitively, but it is also packed with some of the latest and greatest audio and video features designed to deliver premium entertainment that is just one-touch away."
Features of AT&T Primetime include:
- 10-inch Full HD screen – Enjoy movies, photos and more with crystal clear precision and bright color.
- TV Mode – Quickly access your favorite video apps like DIRECTV with a single swipe from either the home screen or lock screen, or by one simple touch of the Quick Launch button.
- Dual Bluetooth media streams – Listen through up to 2 Bluetooth headsets or speakers simultaneously via Bluetooth audio streams. The dual headset feature makes AT&T Primetime the perfect tablet for road trips and is sure entertain the kids in the backseat.
- 9070 mAh battery – Provides up to 11 hours of surfing the web on Wi-Fi, watching videos or listening to music.6
- Dual front-facing speakers with Dolby AudioTM – You can choose from 4 audio presets or create a custom sound profile.
- Easier multi-tasking – Easily read, create and edit documents in near real time with built-in Google Docs and split screen features.
- Enterprise-ready – Supports highly-secure and reliable connections and on-device encryption. Plus you can manage your data with Android for Work and Enterprise Mobility Management services.
At AT&T, we are bringing you entertainment on your terms. AT&T PrimetimeTM is another device in our lineup designed to further deliver on our commitment.
For more information on the AT&T PrimetimeTM, go to att.com/primetime or visit one of our 5,000+ stores.
1 AT&T Installment Plan: Req's well-qualified credit & 0% APR installment agmt. Tax due at sale. If wireless svc is cancelled, device balance due. Fees, other charges & restr's apply. See store for details.
2 DIRECTV: DIRECTV subscription required. Hardware and programming available separately. Visit directv.com/technology/mobile apps/directv app for complete details. Data charges may apply.
3 Unlimited Data Plans: After 22GB of data usage, AT&T may slow speeds. AT&T Unlimited Choice data speeds max 3 Mbps; video streaming at 1.5 Mbps (about 480p). Please see att.com/unlimited for details.
4 Nation's Best Data Network: Claim based on the Nielsen Certified Data Network Score. Score includes data reported by wireless consumers in the Nielsen Mobile Insights survey, network measurements from Nielsen Mobile Performance and Nielsen Drive Test Benchmarks for Q3+Q4 2016 across 121 markets.
5 DIRECTV and DIRECTV NOW: Monthly subscription required. Coverage and service not available everywhere.
6 Battery Life: Viewing and standby times are based on ideal working environments. The use of backlighting, browser, and network conditions can reduce battery life and viewing/idle time.
AT&T Inc. (NYSE: T) helps millions around the globe connect with leading entertainment, business, mobile and high speed internet services. We offer the nation's best data network** and the best global coverage of any U.S. wireless provider. We're one of the world's largest providers of pay TV. We have TV customers in the U.S. and 11 Latin American countries. Nearly 3.5 million companies, from small to large businesses around the globe, turn to AT&T for our highly secure smart solutions.
AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc. Additional information about AT&T products and services is available at about.att.com. Follow our news on Twitter at @ATT, on Facebook at facebook.com/att and on YouTube at youtube.com/att.
© 2017 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the Globe logo and other marks are trademarks and service marks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
**Claim based on the Nielsen Certified Data Network Score. Score includes data reported by wireless consumers in the Nielsen Mobile Insights survey, network measurements from Nielsen Mobile Performance and Nielsen Drive Test Benchmarks for Q1 + Q2 2017 across 121 markets.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/att-offers-the-first-tablet-designed-to-give-you-nonstop-entertainment-300506836.html