DALLAS, Oct. 28 /PRNewswire/ --
- BlackBerry® Torch™ 9800 available in red and white on Nov. 7.
- New Windows Phone 7 devices from HTC and Samsung will be available in AT&T company-owned retail stores nationwide and online for $199.99 on Nov. 8 with the LG Quantum arriving in the following days.
- Lineup of netbooks and notebooks available now with AT&T's pay-as-you-go data service.
- Beginning Nov. 7, customers can purchase any two accessories and receive a third one free.
- Customers that purchase a qualifying U-verse bundle at AT&T stores can, with an agreement to a two-year term, receive an instant $250 in-store credit to use toward a new smartphone, other AT&T wireless device or accessory(s) - starting in select cities Nov. 7.
AT&T* today announced the exclusive availability of new red and white versions of the BlackBerry® Torch™ 9800 smartphone – just in time for the holiday shopping season. With the arrival of three Windows Phone 7 devices in November, hot accessories, and special deals and holiday apps for AT&T U-verse® TV, AT&T is sure to have something for everyone on your holiday shopping list.
Adding to the appeal of the best BlackBerry® ever, AT&T will offer two new red and white color variants for the BlackBerry® Torch™ 9800, both exclusive to AT&T customers and in stores beginning November 7.
In addition, new Windows Phones from HTC, LG and Samsung, based on Windows Phone 7, will be available in AT&T company-owned retail stores nationwide and online for $199.99. The Samsung Focus™ and HTC Surround will be available on November 8 and the LG Quantum will be available in the following days.
Netbooks and Notebooks
Holiday shoppers can also check out AT&T's full lineup of netbooks and notebooks available online through AT&T's new Mobile Broadband Center. The latest devices include the Acer Aspire AS1830 Notebook and the Dell Inspiron Mini 10 HD netbook which are also available at AT&T's more than 2,200 company-owned retail stores. As an added value, AT&T offers the AT&T DataConnect Pass – the pay-as-you-need it data service that does not require a long-term contract to access the nation's fastest mobile broadband network.
Shoppers who are nervous about making mobile phone purchasing decisions for others can pick up the perfect stocking stuffers and maybe even earn a holiday treat for themselves. Beginning Nov. 7 through the end of the holiday shopping season, customers can purchase any two accessories and receive a third one of equal or lesser value for free. From new options like an iHome Mini Stereo Speaker System to limited edition holiday skins on cases from ZAGG, AT&T accessories are sure to be a featured item in stockings everywhere.
This holiday season, U-verse TV families can visit the North Pole and follow Santa around the globe with the return of the popular Santa Tracker app on channel 98. U-verse TV customers can play holiday games, vote in the "Naughty or Nice" poll, play sing-a-longs and read-a-longs for popular holiday music and stories, listen to holiday songs on "Reindeer Radio," and on Christmas Eve, they can watch real-time reports from the Santa News Network to see if Santa has left the North Pole and can track his sleigh as he travels around the globe. The app will be available at no extra cost to all AT&T U-verse TV customers with an AT&T U-verse High Speed Internet account.
Beginning Nov. 7, customers that purchase a qualifying U-verse bundle in company-owned retail locations can, with an agreement to a two-year term, receive an instant $250 in-store credit to use toward a new smartphone, other AT&T wireless device or accessory(s). The offer will be available initially in Houston, Chicago, Hartford, Los Angeles, San Diego and Miami, and expanded to all U-verse markets in time for the holidays.
With U-verse Choice bundles, new U-verse TV customers benefit from significant monthly savings for one year. AT&T U-verse Choice bundles let customers, with a one year term commitment, choose U-verse TV, U-verse High Speed Internet, and either U-verse Voice or AT&T wireless — with DVR service and premium features included and a one-year price guarantee.
For the complete array of AT&T offerings, visit the AT&T website. To locate the closest AT&T store, customers can visit our store locator. Additional information on the customer experience and service support is available online at About AT&T.
(1) Prices listed above require a 2-year service agreement and smartphone data plan.
(2) Mobile Broadband/3G coverage not available in all areas.
(3) Limited-time offer. Other conditions & restrictions apply. See contract & rate plan brochure for details. Subscriber must live & have a mailing addr. within AT&T's owned wireless network coverage area. Up to $36 activ. fee applies. Equipment price & avail may vary by mrk & may not be available from independent retailers. Early Termination Fee: None if cancelled in the first 30 days, but up to $35 restocking fee may apply to equipment returns; thereafter up to $325. Some agents impose add'l fees. Smartphone Data Plan Requirement: Smartphones require a DataPlus (200MB) or DataPro (2GB) plan. If you exceed your initial data allowance, you will automatically be charged an additional $10 for each additional 1GB provided on DataPro or an additional $15 for each additional 200MB provided on DataPlus. All data allowances, including overages, must be used in the billing period in which the allowance is provided or they will be forfeited. For more details on Data Plans, go to att.com/dataplans Sales tax calculated based on price of unactivated equipment.
(4) The free item will be of equal or lesser value of either of the two purchased accessories. Apple products, such as Mobile Me and Apple Care, do not qualify as the free item but do count as qualifying purchased items. This promotion is not combinable with any other offer, discount, or bundle.
(5) Geographic and service restrictions apply to AT&T U-verse services. Call or go to www.att.com/u-verse to see if you qualify.
(6) The BlackBerry and RIM families of related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties and trademarks of Research In Motion Limited.
(7) AT&T U-verse $250 In Store Credit Offer: Offer ends 1/8/11. Available only for new residential U-verse customers who are also existing or new AT&T Mobility customers. Requires minimum purchase of U-family or U100 TV, U-verse Internet Pro, and either new or existing 2 year wireless voice agreement ($39.99 or higher) or U-verse Voice. Two (2) year U-verse term commitment required for same day only in store credit of up to $250. U-verse terms of offer must be accepted online within 60 days of installation. Customer's failure to accept U-verse terms of offer will result in prior credited charges being added to customer's wireless bill. A prorated early termination fee of up to $240 may apply if all U-verse services are terminated within 24 months of installation. Current monthly charges for U-verse services will apply and these rates are further subject to generally applicable rate increases. U-verse TV programming subject to change.
(8) Choice Bundle Offers: Offer ends 3/19/11. For new residential U-verse customers. Includes U-family TV or higher, U-verse Internet Pro and U-verse Voice 250 or new or renewed Nation 450 or FamilyTalk additional line wireless plan. One year term required for bundled U-verse services. An early termination fee of up to $180 may apply if U-verse services are terminated. After 12 months, standard rates apply for U-verse service(s).
(9) Limited-time offer. Other conditions & restrictions apply. See contract, rate plan brochure and rebate form at store for details. Subscriber must live & have a mailing address within AT&T's owned wireless network coverage area. Up to $36 activation fee applies. Equipment price & availability may vary by market & may not be available from independent retailers. Early Termination Fee: None if cancelled in the first 30 days, but up to $35 restocking fee may apply to equipment returns; thereafter up to $325. Some agents impose add'l fees. Offnet Usage: If your mins of data use on other carrier's networks ("offnet usage") during any month exceeds your offnet usage allowance, AT&T may at its option terminate your svc, deny your contd use of other carriers' coverage, or change your plan to one imposing usage charges for offnet usage. Your data offnet usage allowance is the lesser of 24 MB or 20% of the KB incl'd with your plan). DataConnect Plan is not unlimited and substantial charges may be incurred if included allowance is exceeded. Sales tax calculated based on price of unactivated equipment.
(10) AT&T DataConnect Pass. Can only be used on AT&T's wireless network and cannot be used on another domestic carrier's network. Requires laptop or netbook with aircard/connect card capable of working on AT&T's wireless network; internet access to sign-up; and a new SIM card. AT&T DataConnect Pass supports data usage only, and does not support SMS, MMS, or voice calls. Actual speed and coverage may vary. Time begins expiring immediately upon purchase/activation , whether or not you are using the service. Once your time expires or you consume the allotted data, whichever occurs first, your data access will cease. DataConnect Pass session fees are non-refundable. For complete terms and conditions see Session Based Wireless Data Services Agreement at att.com/TermsofService.
*AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc.
AT&T Inc. (NYSE :T ) is a premier communications holding company. Its subsidiaries and affiliates – AT&T operating companies – are the providers of AT&T services in the United States and around the world. With a powerful array of network resources that includes the nation's fastest mobile broadband network, AT&T is a leading provider of wireless, Wi-Fi, high speed Internet and voice services. A leader in mobile broadband, AT&T also offers the best wireless coverage worldwide, offering the most wireless phones that work in the most countries. It also offers advanced TV services under the AT&T U-verse® and AT&T | DIRECTV brands. The company's suite of IP-based business communications services is one of the most advanced in the world. In domestic markets, AT&T Advertising Solutions and AT&T Interactive are known for their leadership in local search and advertising. In 2010, AT&T again ranked among the 50 Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE® magazine.
Additional information about AT&T Inc. and the products and services provided by AT&T subsidiaries and affiliates is available at http://www.att.com. This AT&T news release and other announcements are available at http://www.att.com/newsroom and as part of an RSS feed at www.att.com/rss. Or follow our news on Twitter at @ATTNews. Find us on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/ATT to discover more about our consumer and wireless services or at www.Facebook.com/ATTSmallBiz to discover more about our small business services.
Cautionary Language Concerning Forward-Looking Statements
Information set forth in this press release contains financial estimates and other forward-looking statements that are subject to risks and uncertainties, and actual results might differ materially. A discussion of factors that may affect future results is contained in AT&T's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. AT&T disclaims any obligation to update and revise statements contained in this news release based on new information or otherwise.
© 2010 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. Mobile broadband not available in all areas. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. The BlackBerry and RIM families of related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties and trademarks of Research In Motion Limited. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE AT&T Inc.