LOS ANGELES, Jan. 18 /PRNewswire/ -- DUI attorney and author Lawrence Taylor announces a new website offering readers comprehensive information about his published books.
Nationally-known as the "Dean of DUI Attorneys," Taylor is also the author of 12 critically-acclaimed books. The books, which include true crime, historic trials and criminal law, have been published by such firms as Simon & Schuster and William Morrow; some have had film rights sold.
An ex-Marine and graduate of the University of California at Berkeley, Taylor is a former prosecutor, Fulbright professor of law and founder of the 900-member National College for DUI Defense. His legal textbook Drunk Driving Defense has been the recognized authority on DUI law and evidence for over 30 years and has been cited by over 70 appellate courts, including the Supreme Court of California.
The new website at http://www.lawrencetaylorauthor.com presents summaries of the plots or contents of each book, as well as publisher information, author biography and where to purchase. Excerpts from reviews by book critics are also presented, including such praise as:
- "Superb history…The death scenes are stark, poignant, moving." - Ft. Worth Telegram
- "Taylor's book will be discussed endlessly." - Wichita Falls Times
- "Reads better than any made-up thriller." - London Daily Mail
- "A fascinating tale…Shows evidence of the author's expertise in the field" - Seattle Times
- "Admirable Clarity" - London Times Literary Supplement
- "As fast-paced as fiction and as gripping as the best of true crime." - Los Angeles Times
For more information, visit http://press.duicentral.com. Inquiries may be directed to the firm's main law office in Los Angeles: 562.989.4774.
About THE LAW OFFICES OF LAWRENCE TAYLOR
With a national reputation and the highest professional ratings, The Law Offices of Lawrence Taylor specializes in DUI defense exclusively. The firm's California DUI defense attorneys serve clients statewide from offices in Los Angeles, San Diego, Orange County, Riverside and San Francisco.
SOURCE The Law Offices of Lawrence Taylor