SHELBY, Ohio, Nov. 5, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Assets from the Shelby Municipal Light Plant in Shelby, OH will be available at auction on November 10, 2015. The plant is a 37 MW (Megawatt) coal-fired power station owned and formerly operated by the city of Shelby, OH.
The plant is located at 34 Mansfield Avenue, Shelby, OH 44875. The auction event is being managed and presented by Schneider Industries and Cardinal Asset Recovery Group. The auction is being called by Ohio auctioneer Chuck Miller.
The auction will feature (but will not be limited to) the following items and categories:
- GE 18,328 KW Turbine Generator, Turbine Rating 18,328 KW, 3600 RPM, 15 Stages. Generator 2 Poles … view more
- GE Turbine 7,500 KW Generator, Turbine No. 104783, Rating 7,500 KW, 13 Stages, 3600 RPM, 9375 KW, Steam Pressure 400 PSIG; AC Generator, No. 6978231, Air Cooled, 2 Poles … view more
- Synchronous 12,500 KW Turbine Generator, Frame T7X7Y3, Rating 12,500 K.W. At 3600 R.P.M, Inlet Steam Conditions – 850 psig. At 900 Deg. F.T.M., Casting Material – Steam End … view more
- Magnetic Technologies 100KVA Transformer,3ph, 60hz
- Air Compressors and Air Dryers (Gardner-Denver, Palatek, Hankison, Air / Tak)
- Condensers (made of brass and stainless steel)
- Pumps and Motors
- Large amount of wire
- View all lots on Bidspotter
There will be an open house for inspection of the available auction items Monday, November 9th from 9am to 4pm. To request more information, schedule an appointment of inspection or make offers before the auction, call Bob Findeiss at 636-390-3372.
How the Auction Will Work
The auction will be a live onsite & online event (starting at 10am EST). This means that a live in-person auctioneer will call the auction for both in-person and online bidders. Onsite bidders will need to register in-person at the facility located at 34 Mansfield Ave., Shelby, OH 44875. Online bidders will need to register at Bidspotter any time between now and the day of the event. The entire lot book is posted there.
SOURCE Schneider Industries