TULSA, Okla., Aug. 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Auction Network® (www.auctionnetwork.com), the leader in auction entertainment programming and real-time interactive bidding, today announced the debut of "Live Online" auctions (www.auctionnetwork.com/live), an entirely new approach to online real estate auction. Auction Network's "Live Online" auctions elevate the online auction experience with on-air hosts who deliver live reports on auction performance, provide insights into the best bargains and hot markets, and alert bidders to auction closings and openings, creating a more engaging and informed bidding environment. More than 100 properties will be up for auction, including starter homes, investment homes, condos, development land and commercial real estate, Friday through Friday, Aug. 22 – 29.
"Traditionally, online auctions are a passive experience that require bidders to track all of the auctions on their own," said Geoff Sills, Vice President of Marketing for William Williams & McKissick, Auction Network's parent company. "We turned the tables to benefit our bidders. Now Auction Network hosts will do the heavy lifting for our online bidders, making sure they are aware of every opportunity."
Owned by Williams Williams & McKissick, Auction Network has telecast and facilitated online bidding for nearly 20,000 real estate auctions since 2009. Auction Network offers exclusive live online auctions for registered members and gives viewers from around the world a front row seat at live auctions conducted on-site by sister company, Williams & Williams Worldwide Real Estate Auction (www.williamsauction.com). All of Williams & Williams on-site auctions offer the convenience of online bidding at www.auctionnetwork.com.
Auction Network's August live auction lineup includes:
- Auction Network® "Live Online" Auctions: Exclusive to Registered Members
- Friday - Wednesday, Aug. 22-27th - 66 properties selling in 13 states
- Friday - Thursday, Aug. 22-28th - 48 properties selling in 20 states
- Friday - Friday, Aug. 22-29th - Tax Lien Certificates, two Illinois properties
- Williams & Williams® "Live From the Lawn" Auctions
- Monday, Aug. 25th from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. - Five properties in Kentucky and Ohio
- Tuesday, Aug. 26th from 10 a.m. to 6:45 p.m. - Eight properties in Alabama, Missouri, Nebraska and Georgia
- Wednesday, Aug. 27th from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. - 10 properties in Iowa, Georgia, Minnesota and Tennessee
- Thursday, Aug. 28th from 10 a.m. to 8:45 p.m. - Eight properties in Oklahoma and Colorado
- Friday, Aug. 29th from 9 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. - Six properties in Connecticut, New York and Washington
Membership to Auction Network is free and creating an account is easy. Registered members can save searches and track favorite properties, stay informed of auctions of most interest, and save time when they decide to bid on a property.
As an additional aid to bidders and real estate enthusiasts, Auction Network airs a daily, live programming block leading into its "Live Online" auction coverage. "Preview Week," hosted by Auction Network anchors takes viewers beyond basic property search through previews of upcoming auctions, real estate market reports, and auction buying and selling trends and tips as reported by auction industry experts.
For more information visit www.auctionnetwork.com/live or call customer service at 800-801-8003.
ABOUT AUCTION NETWORK
Auction Network® (www.auctionnetwork.com) is a 24-hour global broadband television network that merges the sport and spirit of live auction with the ability for the audience to not only watch, but also engage in the thrill of bidding, in real time, from anywhere in the world through the Internet. Auction Network is owned by Williams Williams & McKissick and is a sister company to Williams & Williams Worldwide Real Estate Auction.
SOURCE Auction Network