PARIS, April 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Augment today announced it has launched Augment for Salesforce on Salesforce AppExchange. With Augment for Salesforce, sales teams can simulate scaled products in their customers' environments in augmented reality. For sales teams, Augment dramatically improves the visual impact of presentations, accelerating the sales cycle and increasing in-store compliance.
Built on the Salesforce1 Platform, the social, mobile and cloud customer platform built to transform sales, service and marketing, Augment for Salesforce is currently available on the AppExchange at www.appexchange.com.
Augment for Salesforce Key Features
The new app and integration bring augmented reality sales solutions to Salesforce customers. Sales teams now have the capability to visualize their products in an ultra realistic way in real time directly in their customers' environments. With Augment for Salesforce, users can attach a 3D model to a product or opportunity within their Salesforce dashboards. During presentations, Augment for Salesforce users can capture their simulations, which are automatically attached and synced to the related opportunity.
Comments on the News
- "Augment has always thrived at improving how salespeople connect customers to their product offerings," said Jean-Francois Chianetta, the CEO of Augment. "By partnering with Salesforce, we bring this augmented reality experience to the core of the sales process, removing any last doubts from the customer and facilitating the sale."
- "The collaboration between Augment and l'Oreal Professionnel truly allows us to enter a new era of merchandising optimization," said Pierre Lampert, Deputy Product Manager of Professional Products at l'Oreal Professionnel. "Augment is an educational tool that keeps our customer engaged in the relationship with our sales rep."
- "Companies are looking to transform the way they connect with customers, partners and employees to thrive in today's connected world," said Ron Huddleston, senior vice president, ISV & channel, Salesforce. "By leveraging the power of the Salesforce1 Platform, Augment provides customers with the proven social, mobile and connected cloud technologies to accelerate business success."
- Become a fan of Augment: Facebook
- Follow Augment on Twitter: @AugmenteDev
- Learn more about Augment: Website
- Try Augment for Salesforce: AppExchange
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange is the world's leading enterprise apps marketplace that empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage for the Internet of Customers. With more than 2,200 partner apps and more than 2.4 million customer installs, it is the most comprehensive source of social, mobile and connected cloud apps for business.
Salesforce, Salesforce1, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
With more than 115 clients in 36 countries, Augment is a leader in the augmented reality space. Across industries, businesses are turning to Augment for their marketing, sales, and operational needs. Augment offers a turnkey augmented reality solution to professionals, through its SaaS (Software as a Service) platform.
Companies can easily upload the 3D designs of their products on the web site of Augment. Then the app enables users to visualize these 3D designs in real size, in a real environment, in augmented reality.
Augment is an efficient tool to assess new products in their intended environment. The solution speeds up the design approval process and cuts prototyping costs. For sales teams, Augment helps increase sales, compliance, and efficiency.
Augment was founded in October 2011. The startup is based in Paris (France) and has a commercial office in Chicago (USA).
For more, visit http://augmentedev.com/