NEW YORK, June 7, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) market is set to grow by USD 162.71 billion, progressing at a CAGR of almost 46% during 2021-2025. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio's in-depth market research reports include value chain analysis and validation techniques to help industry leaders improve their business.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Alphabet Inc., Facebook Inc., HP Inc., HTC Corp., Magic Leap Inc., Microsoft Corp., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Snap Inc., Sony Corp., and Toshiba Corp. are some of the major market participants. Factors such as the increasing demand for AR and VR technology, the product launches, and the increasing number of M&A activities will offer immense growth opportunities. To leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- The Middle East and Africa
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43509
Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis and Scope
To help businesses improve their market position, the augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) market provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market. Some of these vendors include Alphabet Inc., Facebook Inc., HP Inc., HTC Corp., Magic Leap Inc., Microsoft Corp., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Snap Inc., Sony Corp., and Toshiba Corp.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) Market size
- Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) Market trends
- Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) Market industry analysis
The increasing number of M&A activities is likely to emerge as one of the primary drivers of the market. However, factors such as the high development costs associated with AR and VR apps may threaten the growth of the market.
Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) markets are designed to provide entry support, customer profile & M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.Related Reports on Information Technology Include:
Global Artificial Intelligence Platforms Market- The artificial intelligence platforms market is segmented by deployment (on-premise and cloud-based) and geography (North America, APAC, Europe, South America, and MEA).
Global Infrared Imaging Software Market- The infrared imaging software market is segmented by end-user (government sector and commercial sector), application (surveillance, security, automation maintenance, automotive, and others), and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA).
Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) market
- Analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020- 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Technology
- Market segments
- Comparison by Technology
- AR - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- VR - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Technology
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Alphabet Inc.
- Facebook Inc.
- HP Inc.
- HTC Corp.
- Magic Leap Inc.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Snap Inc.
- Sony Corp.
- Toshiba Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio's report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio's comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]
Report Page: https://www.technavio.com/report/augmented-reality-and-virtual-reality-market-industry-analysis