NEW YORK, Jan. 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Temperatures in Australia were above average for most of the year, with several periods of record warmth. The higher temperatures had a positive effect on total beverage consumption. Cider in Australia enjoyed strong growth in 2015, ahead of the other alcoholic beverage categories, thanks to its mainstream price positioning and premium taste. Private Label cider has failed to take off significantly in Australia, and there is currently no expectation that the segment will manage to expand in the near future.
- Pear Cider continued to be a niche segment, but enjoyed excellent growth.
- The strong alcoholic strength segment declined in 2015, while the regular strength segment grew ahead of the market.
- Metal grows ahead of the market, this growth was driven primarily by metal cans, which saw a volume increase.
Canadean's Australia Cider Market Insights 2015 Report provides a complete overview of the Australia cider industry structure offering a comprehensive insight into historical background trends, 2015 performance and 2016 outlook. Covering total market (on and off-premise) the report details:
- 2011-2015 actual detailed cider consumption volume data by segment, brand, brewer, packaging and distribution (on-/off-premise), with 2016 forecasts
- Top line production, import, export and consumption volume from 2005-2015 with forecasts for 2016
- Value by distribution channel 2011-2015, with 2016 forecasts
- 2014-2016 selected on- / off-premise retail prices
- Details of key cider new product launches in 2015 by company
- Overview of the competitive landscape in the cider market, with analysis of key company performance
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind both current and emerging trends in the cider market
- Data is also available in excel format
Reasons To Buy
- Gain in-depth understanding of the dynamics and structure of the Australia cider industry, from the latest competitive intelligence of both historical and forecast trends to enhance your corporate strategic planning
- Evaluate the current emerging trends and future growth opportunities in the Australia cider market to support your brand development and marketing initiatives
- Compare and track the performance of brands and brewers to develop a competitive advantage
- Understand volume vs. value trends and identify the key growth opportunities across the super-premium, premium, mainstream and discount segments to best target profitability
- Identify how brewers can capitalize on current consumer trends and increase brand volume and profit by expanding operations into new areas such as cider
- Interrogate the unique granularity of our data to analyze the market on a variety of levels to make well-informed decisions on future threats and growth prospects in the marketplace for your company
- Use our new powerpoint add-on to quickly absorb a succinct summary of the key trends in the Australia cider market
- View a selection of the key 2015 product launches and identify competitor activity and product innovation and differentiation prospects
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04540263-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/australia-cider-market-insights-report-2016-300396670.html