PLATTEVILLE, Wis., March 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- EVELYN M. DUESBURY, founder of yourguidingdreams.com reports that the first objective of A Dream-Guided Meditation Model and the Personalized Method for Interpreting Dreams (https://www.routledge.com/A-Dream-Guided-Meditation-Model-and-the-Personalized-Method-for-Interpreting/Duesbury/p/book/9781138693333) came from her writings in an appendix to an earlier book: "My dreams tell me how important it is to take inspirational breaks from intensive work on personal concerns. What do I do for relaxing inspiration? I go to a quiet place, read some inspirational writings, and then meditate." (The Counselor's Guide For Facilitating The Interpretation Of Dreams: Family and Other Relationship Systems Perspectives, Routledge 2010, p. 235).
Inspirational writings are included in A Dream-Guided Meditation Model and the Personalized Method for Interpreting Dreams. In addition to presenting a dream-guided meditation model, the book includes many dreams that elucidate each stage of the model.
A second objective of A Dream-Guided Meditation Model and the Personalized Method For Interpreting Dreams is to present the researched Personalized Method for Interpreting Dreams (PMID) for readers who want to learn how to interpret their nighttime dreams. In the process they will become acquainted with the many lessons the interpreted dreams within this book present. Some of those lessons and related dream titles are:
- Lesson: When you wake during the night and feel restless, meditate; but meditate in extreme quiet. Dream: The Teacher Sits in Extreme Quiet for Meditation
- Lesson: Slow your breath, and it doesn't matter whether the breaths are even or unevenly spaced. Dream: Play the Metronome Slowly and Uneven Beats are Okay
- Lesson: At least some of the time, even for an instant, still your thoughts. Dream: The Monkey Mind
- Lesson: Calmly affirm that thoughts and emotions, especially negative thoughts and negative emotions, are shut out from interfering with your meditations and with your dreams. Usher the dominant thoughts and emotions out first. Dream: Usher the Dominant Woman and the Others Out of the Church
- Lesson: Listen within your being instead of trying to meditate from a surface level of meditation. Dream: Listen Within and Practice are Essential for Successful Meditation
- Lesson: To become conscious of the Higher Self potential within, one must still the mind for insights beyond logical reasoning, beyond words and conscious thoughts. Dream: Higher Self Consciousness is Beyond Words and Thoughts
- Lesson: There is something you can do about disturbing events: meditate for the person and or groups whose actions upset you. Dream: Send Flowers to Terrorist Leader
- Lesson: Waking-life responses to meditations can be confirmed by subsequent dreams. Dream: Response to Meditation—Unexplainably Felt Enormously Uplifted; Knew There is Infinite Mind—Beyond All Tangible Things
Intended readers are all people who understand the importance of inspirational breaks from intensive daily activities, whatever their gender, race, national origin, religion, age, or marital status.
Evelyn M. Duesbury
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/author-announces-objectives-goals-and-intended-readers-of-her-meditation-model-book-300419089.html
SOURCE Evelyn Duesbury