CAPE COD, Mass., Oct. 22, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- When Linda Kajda's beloved Pomeranian Pebbles began losing her fur, developing a red, bumpy tummy, scratching all the time and hiding under the bed, the Massachusetts resident took her to six different traditional veterinarians. But none was successful in stopping the dog's fur from falling out. In desperation, Kajda drove two hours for an appointment with a holistic veterinarian who gave Pebbles the herbal supplements she needed to reverse the hair loss, restore her coat and end her nightmarish itching.
The experience not only changed Pebbles' life but Kajda's as well. It led her to conduct extensive research on holistic medicine for dogs, to create her own dog wellness business based on natural remedies and to begin writing a series of "Natural Dog Cures" books. The first book in the series, Natural Dog Cures for Dog Skin Problems, is now available.
Kajda's book addresses such issues as food allergies, itching, redness and other skin condition problems, diet and reducing toxins that shorten the lives of dogs. Ask her:
- What are some of her favorite homemade recipes for preventing or eliminating skin diseases in dogs?
- Why is where a dog sleeps so important?
- How can you make a natural flea collar for your dog?
- What basic vitamins and mineral supplements deter diseases in dogs?
- What can you plant around your home to discourage ticks?
- What are the essentials for making your own dog food?
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Linda Kajda is a book author and educator committed to helping dog owners find holistic solutions for their best friends' health problems. She operates The Wellness Center for Dogs and is writing a series of extensively researched "Natural Dog Cures" books.
SOURCE Linda Kajda