BOSTON, Oct. 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Marketing directors and website owners will learn the latest online marketing trends to make more sales and create customers for life when they attend the "Authority Marketing Seminar." The seminar will help executives become trusted experts using best practices and case studies with Google, social media and PR. The event is especially relevant for banks, law firms, colleges, medical professionals and professional service firms.
The event will be hosted by McDougall Interactive, an award-winning, full-service Internet marketing agency on November 19 at the Crowne Plaza in Woburn, MA, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Early Bird Pricing is only $99 through October 23rd. To register, go to http://www.authoritymarketing.com/authority-marketing-seminar/
"Now that content marketing is in full gear and companies are fighting to stand out from the crowd, a new term, paradigm and road map are needed," said John McDougall president of McDougall Interactive, which hopes to spearhead that change and provide clear marching orders with the launch of the company's new website www.authoritymarketing.com and the seminar. Last year's "Search and Social Seminar" was featured in The New York Times.
"Authority Marketing is the next hot trend in web and content marketing," said McDougall, a thought leader on authority marketing and branding.
"If you care about search engine ranks and successful social media, you need to know about this emerging trend. The days of stuffing keywords in every crevice of your site with magical results are long gone. You need to learn how to position yourself and your brand an expert to gain the respect of Google and your customers at the same time," said McDougall, author of "Web Marketing On All Cylinders."
The seminar is an opportunity to learn Internet marketing strategies from leading experts.
Speakers include Alec Biedrzycki, Channel Marketing Associate at at HubSpot, who will be discussing high quality – Google friendly - guest blogging to build influence and Dan Janal, president of PR LEADS.com, who will show how to use publicity to turn executives into thought leaders.
Another concept to be discussed at the event is a term McDougall calls "Talk Marketing" in which the expertise of a business owner, entrepreneur or team member of an organization is recorded and turned into content, such as podcasts, books and blog posts to create engagement with prospects and customers.
"Creating consistent content from the true voice of an expert and a clear marketing strategy is now easier than ever using these techniques," he said. "Content helps build trust, which leads to sales and repeat business."
The Authority Marketing Seminar agenda includes:
- SEO and Creating an Authority Marketing Roadmap: Using Thought-leader Content to Get More Leads - John McDougall of McDougall Interactive
- Become a Thought Leader with prleads.com and Master Responding to Media - Dan Janal of PRLEADS.com
- Blogging, Long Tail Keyword Research and Mobile Optimization - Rick Floyd of McDougall Interactive
- E-books and Irresistible Top-of-the-Funnel (TOFU) Offers - Rick Floyd
- Social Media, Content Gardens and Google+ for Trust, Authority and Connecting - John Cass of McDougall Interactive
- Link Authority, Community Building and Penguin Repair - John Cass
- Video and YouTube Optimization for SEO - John Maher of McDougall Interactive
- Podcasting for SEO, Writing a Book and Google Hummingbird - John Maher
- Defining Key Performance Metrics - Bob Rustici of McDougall Interactive
- Using High Quality – Google Friendly - Guest Blogging to Build Influence - Alec Biedrzycki of HubSpot
Marketers who want their small businesses to grow will get expert advice, how-tos, tips, tricks and ideas at the seminar designed to give a high return on investment in a world of shrinking budgets.
- Discover how to create content easily.
- Get influencers in your niche to share your content.
- Gain "Instant Authority" status.
- Learn the top strategies Internet marketing gurus use to skyrocket Google results.
- How to create your own radio show using blog talk radio.
About McDougall Interactive
Founded in 1995, McDougall Interactive is a full-service internet marketing agency that believes a comprehensive strategic plan is the key to success. McDougall Interactive employs a talented team, including specialists in search engine optimization, paid search, PR, and social media; published writers and prolific bloggers; and dedicated link builders. These industry thought leaders work together to help businesses generate more leads and sales by increasing inquiries and conversions.
The agency recently won three New England Financial Marketing Awards using authority marketing techniques.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/authority-marketing-seminar-solves-1-frustration-of-getting-new-business-155655277.html
SOURCE McDougall Interactive