LONDON, July 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The automated material handling (AMH) refers to any automation that eliminates the need for human labor in moving, packaging, and storing material at the manufacturing floor. Automated material handling provides many advantages such as improved production quality, elimination of manual labor, reduced labor and manufacturing costs, improved safety and efficiency, maximization of floor space, and increased level of profits.
A key driving factor for the growth of the AMH market in manufacturing is that it can minimize manufacturing cost by reducing human involvement. Besides, several other factors such as increased number of manufacturing facilities, introduction of wireless power technology in AGV, and improved safety and working conditions also propel the growth of the market. However, there are some restraining factors for the growth of AMH in manufacturing such as high capital expenditure and technical glitches. The requirement of operational maintenance and relatively higher maintenance cost is a major challenge for the AMH market in manufacturing.
The AMH market in manufacturing report analyzes the market by product, system type, operation, application, and region. The AMH products have been segmented into AGV, AS/RS, automated conveyor & sortation system, robotic system, automated crane, and software & services. The system type includes unit load material handling and bulk load material handling systems. The operation covers assembly, packaging, transportation, distribution, storage, and waste handling. The applications include automotive, chemical, aviation, semiconductor & electronics, energy, food & beverages, healthcare, metal & heavy machinery, and others (paper & printing, textile & clothing).
The report also provides the geographic view for major regions including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and the Rest of the World (RoW). In this report, the market drivers, restraints, and opportunities have been covered and are described briefly along with their impact on the AMH market in manufacturing. The AMH market in manufacturing has the largest market in Europe; APAC and RoW are estimated to grow at the highest CAGR between 2015 and 2020. The key players in the market include Toyota Industries Corp. (Japan), KION Group AG (Germany), Hyster-Yale Material Handling Inc. (U.S.), Daifuku Co., Ltd. (Japan), Jungheinrich AG (Germany), KUKA AG (Germany), Dematic GmbH and Co., Ltd. (Germany), and Bastian Solutions (U.S.).
- The total market size in terms of value for the AMH market in manufacturing is expected to grow at an estimated CAGR of 8.16% between 2015 and 2020.
- This report includes the market statistics pertaining to product and system type, operation, application, and region along with their respective revenues.
- Porter's Five Forces framework has been utilized along with the value chain analysis to provide an in-depth insight into the AMH market in manufacturing.
- Major market drivers, restraints, and opportunities for the AMH market in manufacturing have been detailed in this report.
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast for the markets based on major product and system type, operation, application, and region has been conducted to give an overall view of the AMH market in manufacturing.
- The detailed competitive landscape includes key players, in-depth analysis, and revenues of the individual companies.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2878602/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48